List of Offices in the Federal Government - Yikes!

We could eliminate 80% of those stupid bureaucracies and still have a great government.

Our Federal budget should not be $4.8 trillion a year but more like $1.5 trillion.

Maybe 25% but not 80%. Of course I do not know each and every single mission of the agencies listed in the start off post so I'm guestimating.

As I posted earlier, some of the missions probably overlap with others, some are probably obsolete and some are not being run efficiently (not a newsflash I'm sure).

Additionally, facility reporting costs should show a reduction due to off-site and satellite working options. This will prove a huge cost savings to the tax payer.

As I posted earlier, some of the missions probably overlap with others,

Spin twist justify approve deflect all you want. Bottom line they take in $3T, they spend $4T. Cut, reduce, consolidate, sell, combine, change is in order. It is not rocket science. As long as you people keep providing cover for out of control spending, it will continue to the next collapse.

We could eliminate 80% of those stupid bureaucracies and still have a great government.

Our Federal budget should not be $4.8 trillion a year but more like $1.5 trillion.

Maybe 25% but not 80%. Of course I do not know each and every single mission of the agencies listed in the start off post so I'm guestimating.

As I posted earlier, some of the missions probably overlap with others, some are probably obsolete and some are not being run efficiently (not a newsflash I'm sure).

Additionally, facility reporting costs should show a reduction due to off-site and satellite working options. This will prove a huge cost savings to the tax payer.

Our Federal government is way too bloated.

We only need government for our most basic shared needs. Defense, courts, police, state department etc.

I don't mind paying a user fee when I buy fuel to pay for the roads because after all their ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

But all this other crap? We don't need it and we sure as hell can't afford it. We are over $20 trillion in debt buying crap we can't afford.

We sure as hell don't need welfare, subsides, entitlements, bailouts and grants. We don't need the filthy government taking our money for a forced retirement system.

Our Federal government is way too bloated.

We only need government for our most basic shared needs. Defense, courts, police, state department etc.

I don't mind paying a user fee when I buy fuel to pay for the roads because after all their ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

But all this other crap? We don't need it and we sure as hell can't afford it. We are over $20 trillion in debt buying crap we can't afford.

We sure as hell don't need welfare, subsides, entitlements, bailouts and grants. We don't need the filthy government taking our money for a forced retirement system.

I don't disagree with much of what you posted.

As I posted earlier, some of the missions probably overlap with others,

Spin twist justify approve deflect all you want. Bottom line they take in $3T, they spend $4T. Cut, reduce, consolidate, sell, combine, change is in order. It is not rocket science. As long as you people keep providing cover for out of control spending, it will continue to the next collapse.

Weird.....not sure who you are referring to when you say "spin, twist, justify" & "as long as you people" because I don't know you so I'm sure you don't know me either.

More importantly - I have a total of 1 point (which I'm defining as the expert level). You'd be wise to listen to me Old Yeller.

Each Office has Staff and Facilities. And of course a budget.
Why is the Federal Government involved in 70% of these? Would life in America decline if they just disappeared? You know each State also has a similar list.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies | A | USAGov

Internal Revenue Service has a budget of TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS. Get that? $12,000,000,000 of your tax money comes right off the top just to pay a bunch of people to make sure you paid the right taxes. Meantime, with just a flat tax based off a percentage of the money you earn and spend, it could be done for

ZERO. And that would end all the loopholes for the rich.

IRS: a real nifty way of creating good paying jobs for a whole lotta people.
The stupid gullible morons, especially the dark ones like MarcAtl think it is only the white republicans that use loopholes.

Those loopholes are essential for the democrats to get away with such lies since they get so much money from the rich and corporate America, which of course includes hollywood types that rely on those loopholes.

They are then insulated by the msm and since stupid minority slaves of the democrats MarcAtl think conservative media is only lies, they remain the stupid dumb moronic robotic votes for their democrat massas.

$1.2 medical (all), $1 SS, $0.7 defense, $0.4 interest (Trillions)

Those four spending = collections. I suspect the medical could be more effeciently handled. Recently added the cost of the ACA.

They (GOVT) carry on like kings and queens (parties, perks, staff, travel etc.) retire early AFTER raiding the US Treasury for many years.

The filthy government has got so bloated because we allow our elected representatives to tax us and spend our money for foolish and unnecessary things.

That is the problem with democracy. It allows for state sponsored thievery and that is not only immoral but also damaging to our economy.

We need to limit the power of government to take our money, especially when it takes our money and gives it away to other people.

We should have Republic with elected representatives but their powers need to be limited by a strong Bill of Rights. A BORs that protects the American people from the government taking their money and giving it away to other people and from destroying our individual Liberty.

Our current BORs was fine for when it was written but falls far short from protecting us from government oppression now.

It is not just Federal government, although they are probably the worst. It is also State, and Local (City) governments. The employees could easily be cut by 50% - 60% with NO reduction in services.

The amount of employees, large salaries, benefits, and PENSIONS with benefits for LIFE. Horribly wasteful to the American tax payer.

100% agree!

In my city, there are 2 full time workers who just drive around and make sure people are abiding by the watering rules...just as an example.

The city has real time water usage data. They should run a daily report and then contact the high users with an auto phone call and email.
.......in my city they have street cleaners that we don't really need in most areas--especially the ''good'' areas...THEN they have MORE city employees who go to those streets to give out tickets if your car is parked when the cleaners come through
...the local news have done stories where they find city employees who do nothing!!
---it's the same with the Feds

That shit drives me NUTS!

I read a story about a city in Cali that instituted a maximum height for HEDGES....then hired 2 people to go around and make sure everyone’s hedges were in compliance. They MUST find people who are violating the rules in order to justify their jobs.

The Hedge Department! So lefty...

Oh for fucks sake. There's an army of government workers in my state to govern septic systems in rural areas. Meanwhile the other day the city of Seattle once again spilled over 1 million gallons of raw sewage into Peugeot Sound killing the ecosystem and closing beaches due to their broken down sewage treatment system. Over the past 10 years there has been spill after spill with no consequence. Seattle wastes its tax dollars on stupid liberal crap while their sewage system is in disrepair.

^^^^^This. Instead of spending the money on REAL issues that government should do, they spend the money on Feel Good VOTE BUYING issues. It is criminal, and politicians AND bureaucrats need to be held accountable. This is MALFEASANCE.

Vote Dem so you can swim in their shit and urine with the dead fishes and contaminated shell fish. But hey Dem's built new bike lanes and public transportation to get you to the beaches...which are now closed due to Dem's spilling untreated sewage into the water. Dem's are insane.

BN-FL050_fed110_G_20141107102036.jpg

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

This is a better way to look at it...
View attachment 270021
another way to look at it is we are in HUGE debt because of all these offices
DUH

you could look at it that way, but it would be a stupid way to look at it.

You think you could eliminate every single person in the IRS by shifting to a flat tax?
Show me where I ever said that? Why do assholes like you always focus on irrelevancies instead of the actual larger point? That alone is a sign that you ain't too bright.

Lies, ignorance, stupid, retarded.
Yep. Got myself a 100% inbred leftard jackass here. You claimed to be an expert on the matter (how else could you know I'm "ignorant"?), so OUT WITH IT "Admiral," show us some documentation that you know ANYTHING at all about tax collection and taxation to support that, any formal education or STFU you asshole and keep your stupid opinions to yourself. We could probably MAKE money on the deal, but all you care about like the usual USMB idiot troll is to prove it would still cost ONE DOLLAR so you can say I'm wrong claiming it could be zero deflecting from the real point which was what a HUGE overblown monstrosity our present revenue system is.

Hey dumbass, if you would stop cutting off your quotes, you would see exactly what you said!

You claimed the cost would be zero. That's impossible!

I have a serious question for you. Are you a libtard plant to make conservatives look incredibly stupid? If so, you need to ask for a pay raise because you sure are doing a bang-up job!

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

View attachment 270021
DUH

blah blah blah --going in circles --blah blah blah

View attachment 270021
DUH

I accept your surrender.

View attachment 270021
DUH

I accept your surrender.
more babble crap like your Trump thread
there's nothing to surrender --duh

View attachment 270021
DUH

I accept your surrender.
more babble crap like your Trump thread
there's nothing to surrender --duh

:itsok:

View attachment 270021
DUH
We have huge debt because we are obsessed with the military in spite of there being no threat
that is part of it--I agree
but we were caught with our pants down with not much of a military in 1941
total_spending_pie%2C__2015_enacted.png

View attachment 270021
DUH
We have huge debt because we are obsessed with the military in spite of there being no threat

All of those offices, minus the military ones, account for less than 17% of our spending...yet you say they are the reason for our debt...which is why I laughed at you

View attachment 270021
DUH

All of those offices, minus the military ones, account for less than 17% of our spending...yet you say they are the reason for our debt...which is why I laughed at you
for some reason, you forgot the 33% one

Forum List

Back