List of Offices in the Federal Government - Yikes!

It is counter to the thought process of the government, especially Congress, to cut the budget because they want to grow government and expand their power and sphere of influence.

We need people in Congress who actually care about America doing well financially, not just power brokers and social justice warriors.

The welfare state doesn’t work, especially when you combine it with open borders.

Bankruptcy is an inevitability. It’s simple math.

We need power brokers AND social justice warriors. The key is balance. We used to be reasonable enough to understand the importance of each and the role they played in America's success.

It is not just Federal government, although they are probably the worst. It is also State, and Local (City) governments. The employees could easily be cut by 50% - 60% with NO reduction in services.

The amount of employees, large salaries, benefits, and PENSIONS with benefits for LIFE. Horribly wasteful to the American tax payer.

100% agree!

In my city, there are 2 full time workers who just drive around and make sure people are abiding by the watering rules...just as an example.

The city has real time water usage data. They should run a daily report and then contact the high users with an auto phone call and email.

BN-FL050_fed110_G_20141107102036.jpg

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

This is a better way to look at it...
View attachment 270021
another way to look at it is we are in HUGE debt because of all these offices
DUH

It is counter to the thought process of the government, especially Congress, to cut the budget because they want to grow government and expand their power and sphere of influence.

We need people in Congress who actually care about America doing well financially, not just power brokers and social justice warriors.

The welfare state doesn’t work, especially when you combine it with open borders.

We need power brokers AND social justice warriors. The key is balance. We used to be reasonable enough to understand the importance of each and the role they played in America's success.

Not if we get to $50 Trillion in debt and default on our notes. Then our economy crashes and there is no power to broker and the justice will be street justice and we will crack open each other’s skulls and feast on the goo inside.

Not if we get to $50 Trillion in debt and default on our notes. Then our economy crashes and there is no power to broker and the justice will be street justice and we will crack open each other’s skulls and feast on the goo inside.

Every last superpower/empire in history spanning thousands of years...has gone belly up due to gross incompetence of its leaders. In our case dumb fuck politicians who have sunk us over $20 trillion in debt in just the past few decades. These people in charge are complete morons.

It is not just Federal government, although they are probably the worst. It is also State, and Local (City) governments. The employees could easily be cut by 50% - 60% with NO reduction in services.

The amount of employees, large salaries, benefits, and PENSIONS with benefits for LIFE. Horribly wasteful to the American tax payer.

100% agree!

In my city, there are 2 full time workers who just drive around and make sure people are abiding by the watering rules...just as an example.

The city has real time water usage data. They should run a daily report and then contact the high users with an auto phone call and email.
.......in my city they have street cleaners that we don't really need in most areas--especially the ''good'' areas...THEN they have MORE city employees who go to those streets to give out tickets if your car is parked when the cleaners come through
...the local news have done stories where they find city employees who do nothing!!
---it's the same with the Feds

Every last superpower/empire in history spanning thousands of years...has gone belly up due to gross incompetence of its leaders. In our case dumb fuck politicians who have sunk us over $20 trillion in debt in just the past few decades. These people in charge are complete morons.

I don’t think they are morons as much as they just don’t give a fuck other than expanding their power.

I have not heard ANY DEMOCRAT address the debt AT ALL.

The debt is way more dangerous than global warming is to the USA, but in order to fix the debt, Dimms would have to actually CUT SPENDING.

ITs not what Dimms do. They tax and spend.

.......in my city they have street cleaners that we don't really need in most areas--especially the ''good'' areas...THEN they have MORE city employees who go to those streets to give out tickets if your car is parked when the cleaners come through
...the local news have done stories where they find city employees who do nothing!!

I can top that. The city just south of me forbid homeowners from cutting down trees on their own property. Then slapped a leaf tax on them for the cost of cleaning up the leaves that fall into the street.

100% agree!

That shit drives me NUTS!

I read a story about a city in Cali that instituted a maximum height for HEDGES....then hired 2 people to go around and make sure everyone’s hedges were in compliance. They MUST find people who are violating the rules in order to justify their jobs.

The Hedge Department! So lefty...

100% agree!

I read a story about a city in Cali that instituted a maximum height for HEDGES....then hired 2 people to go around and make sure everyone’s hedges were in compliance. They MUST find people who are violating the rules in order to justify their jobs.

....so much waste everywhere ..they have too much money--THEN they want to raise taxes to pay for the idiocy THEY create

100% agree!

....so much waste everywhere ..they have too much money--THEN they want to raise taxes to pay for the idiocy THEY create

Just a completely different philosophy on the role of government.

Statists make me want to puke.

I don’t think they are morons as much as they just don’t give a fuck other than expanding their power.

I have not heard ANY DEMOCRAT address the debt AT ALL.

The debt is way more dangerous than global warming is to the USA, but in order to fix the debt, Dimms would have to actually CUT SPENDING.

ITs not what Dimms do. They tax and spend.

True, leaders and the whole mooching apparatus below them think of nothing but themselves in the here and now. They borrow like there's no tomorrow living high on the hog today while future generations are stuck paying off their debts.

We already defaulted on our notes......remember (grin). Our economy already crashed......remember (wink).

We are the greatest country in the world because we force each other to be better. We need to find balance not look for ways to destroy each other.

Look, I know what I'm talking about. Just look at the 1 point I've accumulated so far. lol

100% agree!

Oh for fucks sake. There's an army of government workers in my state to govern septic systems in rural areas. Meanwhile the other day the city of Seattle once again spilled over 1 million gallons of raw sewage into Peugeot Sound killing the ecosystem and closing beaches due to their broken down sewage treatment system. Over the past 10 years there has been spill after spill with no consequence. Seattle wastes its tax dollars on stupid liberal crap while their sewage system is in disrepair.

You think you could eliminate every single person in the IRS by shifting to a flat tax?
Show me where I ever said that? Why do assholes like you always focus on irrelevancies instead of the actual larger point? That alone is a sign that you ain't too bright.

Lies, ignorance, stupid, retarded.
Yep. Got myself a 100% inbred leftard jackass here. You claimed to be an expert on the matter (how else could you know I'm "ignorant"?), so OUT WITH IT "Admiral," show us some documentation that you know ANYTHING at all about tax collection and taxation to support that, any formal education or STFU you asshole and keep your stupid opinions to yourself. We could probably MAKE money on the deal, but all you care about like the usual USMB idiot troll is to prove it would still cost ONE DOLLAR so you can say I'm wrong claiming it could be zero deflecting from the real point which was what a HUGE overblown monstrosity our present revenue system is.

We already defaulted on our notes......remember (grin). Our economy already crashed......remember (wink).

We are the greatest country in the world because we force each other to be better. We need to find balance not look for ways to destroy each other.

Look, I know what I'm talking about. Just look at the 1 point I've accumulated so far. lol

That is a hell of a posting history...especially since you’ve been a member for like 2 years. Welcome to the party.

We could eliminate 80% of those stupid bureaucracies and still have a great government.

Our Federal budget should not be $4.8 trillion a year but more like $1.5 trillion.

100% agree!

Oh for fucks sake. There's an army of government workers in my state to govern septic systems in rural areas. Meanwhile the other day the city of Seattle once again spilled over 1 million gallons of raw sewage into Peugeot Sound killing the ecosystem and closing beaches due to their broken down sewage treatment system. Over the past 10 years there has been spill after spill with no consequence. Seattle wastes its tax dollars on stupid liberal crap while their sewage system is in disrepair.

^^^^^This. Instead of spending the money on REAL issues that government should do, they spend the money on Feel Good VOTE BUYING issues. It is criminal, and politicians AND bureaucrats need to be held accountable. This is MALFEASANCE.

We could eliminate 80% of those stupid bureaucracies and still have a great government.

Our Federal budget should not be $4.8 trillion a year but more like $1.5 trillion.

Maybe 25% but not 80%. Of course I do not know each and every single mission of the agencies listed in the start off post so I'm guestimating.

As I posted earlier, some of the missions probably overlap with others, some are probably obsolete and some are not being run efficiently (not a newsflash I'm sure).

Additionally, facility reporting costs should show a reduction due to off-site and satellite working options. This will prove a huge cost savings to the tax payer.

Forum List

Back