List of non-Impeached re-elected Dem POTUS' since WW2

How stupid do you have to be to think that 'impeached' is some sort of disparaging term?

Well, if not for his legacy of being first elected POTUS to be shamefully impeached, his catalystic actions that destroyed our credit and mortgage markets would be his enduring legacy.

But 100 years from now he will only be remembered for forcing little girls who worked for him to give him sex.

The die is cast on Clinton the Miscreant. Having squandered his legacy for pootang, he will only be remembered as the answer to the high school civics question:

'Class, can someone name for me the 20th Century President who had to be Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator?"

And the class responds:

article-1317740856329-0E3994F300000578-42698_466x310.jpg

Except that most people don't consider the Clinton impeachment legitimate. The majority of Americans thought, and still think, it was giant farce.

How stupid do you have to be to think that 'impeached' is some sort of disparaging term?

Well, if not for his legacy of being first elected POTUS to be shamefully impeached, his catalystic actions that destroyed our credit and mortgage markets would be his enduring legacy.

But 100 years from now he will only be remembered for forcing little girls who worked for him to give him sex.

The die is cast on Clinton the Miscreant. Having squandered his legacy for pootang, he will only be remembered as the answer to the high school civics question:

'Class, can someone name for me the 20th Century President who had to be Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator?"

And the class responds:

Except that most people don't consider the Clinton impeachment legitimate. The majority of Americans thought, and still think, it was giant farce.

Nixon is oddly let left out, strangely enough. RESIGNED to avoid impeachment doesn't count in Snip world. (I still think Nixon was a good President in many ways.)

And the class responds:

Nixon is oddly let left out, strangely enough. RESIGNED to avoid impeachment doesn't count in Snip world. (I still think Nixon was a good President in many ways.)

Nixon was a Republican.

In what universe is a 24 year old woman a little girl? That makes me a teenager.

New Topics

Forum List

Back