List of Muslim countries

Home many of those countries were taken by the sword? All 23 of the Arab ones and the probably 90% of the Muslim ones!
Almost all modern ME and North African nations were formed after gaining independence from European colonial rule. Most "Muslim ones" had the same experience.

The Muslims always bitch about the Christian Crusades, but the Arab/Muslim Crusades were far more extensive, took far more lives, forced far more converts, lasted much much longer, far more devastating, far more wide spread, covered 3 continents and the effects are still felt today!
Blanket statements, baseless assumptions...

Plus, both pale in comparison to the devastation caused by centuries of European Christian colonialism.

Douche bag antisemites like Shogun and Kalam will easily forget or ignore this fact.
Please. Even most of my Jewish friends are less dogmatically pro-Israel than you, including those who actually lived there.

I guess that was pretty stupid. :lol:

However, I've seen enough of your bullshit on other forums to know that you're a complete asshole. Forgive me if I don't tearfully apologize for insulting you earlier. If you're unable to put up with harmless name-calling, head on back to the kiddie pool where you'll find plenty of moderators who'll scold anyone that hurts your widdle feewings.

What other forums?

And personally, I have no problem with name-calling, it is that on 99% of the poli-forums on the web cursing/flaming/personal insults are not allowed.

However, if you would like to engage in such a gutter-level display of infantile articulation based upon your obvious inability to debate and comprehension of the facts, fine by me, you total a$$hole ;)

What other forums?
I don't remember. I post or have posted on a number of them. Weren't you at PF?

And personally, I have no problem with name-calling, it is that on 99% of the poli-forums on the web cursing/flaming/personal insults are not allowed.
No problem here as long as family members are left out of it.

However, if you would like to engage in such a gutter-level display of infantile articulation based upon your obvious inability to debate and comprehension of the facts, fine by me, you total a$$hole ;)
We weren't debating. I responded to an indirect accusation and made a failure of an attempt at insulting you.

I participate in many poli-forums using this ID (and a few others, too ;) ) so maybe it was my evil twin - or a secret admirer?

"Family members"? Shit, you can insult them all day - you just can't insult me or my dog...

I participate in many poli-forums using this ID (and a few others, too ;) ) so maybe it was my evil twin - or a secret admirer?

"Family members"? Shit, you can insult them all day - you just can't insult me or my dog...

no, actually, you can't. we don't have many rules, but not bringing another poster's family into it is one of them, unless the other poster brings them up first, then they're fair game. also, no threats of violence toward another poster.

dogs are on their own.

no, actually, you can't. we don't have many rules, but not bringing another poster's family into it is one of them, unless the other poster brings them up first, then they're fair game. also, no threats of violence toward another poster.

dogs are on their own.

Hi Del, and thanks for weighing in here.

After reading some of the posts, frankly I didn't think there were any rules, as the name-calling earlier is usually an automatic one-week ban at most forums, but not here. Not that I'm complaining mind you, as there's a few people here whom I might take the opportunity this affords me to unload upon should the urge arise...but then who needs to threaten violence when the verbal firepower they carry is as potent as mine? ;)

As for the dogs, well, we'll have to keep them on a longer leash then.

Last edited:

dogs are on their own.

Hi Del, and thanks for weighing in here.

After reading some of the posts, frankly I didn't think there were any rules, as the name-calling earlier is usually an automatic one-week ban at most forums, but not here. Not that I'm complaining mind you, as there's a few people here whom I might take the opportunity this affords me to unload upon should the urge arise...but then who needs to threaten violence when the verbal firepower they carry is as potent as mine? ;)

As for the dogs, well, we'll have to keep them on a longer leash then.

you're welcome and welcome to the board. there are rules, but we try to treat people like adults as much as possible. here's the handbook...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

i like dogs, btw.

I'm assuming it was someone else, because this guy had a distinctively uncivil and abrasive posting style; far worse than yours and even mine. I guess I mixed you up with him. No biggie, though, because I'm sure we'll end up insulting each other anyway if you stay long enough. :lol:

David: Why you are so incredibly stupid? This is seriously the most idiotic thing that I have ever seen. Your level of absolute.... oh my god, it's just too much. I'm just going to go ahead and say the fucking obvious:

Major religious groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia said:
Islam 1-1.3 billion[2] 7th c. Middle East, Northern Africa, Central Asia, South Asia, Western Africa, Indian subcontinent, Malay Archipelago with large population centers existing in Eastern Africa, Balkan Peninsula, Russia, Europe and China.
Judaism 14.5 million[2] 1300 BCE Israel and Jewish diaspora (meaning mostly North America and Europe)

Unless you have some sort of mental disability or disorder, it is really inconceivable that someone could really be this fucking stupid. Now go and run along like the stupid bitch you are.

David: Why you are so incredibly stupid? This is seriously the most idiotic thing that I have ever seen. Your level of absolute.... oh my god, it's just too much. I'm just going to go ahead and say the fucking obvious:

Wikipedia said:
Islam 1-1.3 billion[2] 7th c. Middle East, Northern Africa, Central Asia, South Asia, Western Africa, Indian subcontinent, Malay Archipelago with large population centers existing in Eastern Africa, Balkan Peninsula, Russia, Europe and China.
Judaism 14.5 million[2] 1300 BCE Israel and Jewish diaspora (meaning mostly North America and Europe)

Unless you have some sort of mental disability or disorder, it is really inconceivable that someone could really be this fucking stupid. Now go and run along like the stupid bitch you are.

Well, all you accomplished here is to call someone less intelligent than they think they are, congratulations.

Was there a point to be made in your post?

Wikipedia said:

It's highly doubtful that your intelligence is in any way close to being as high as mine is - but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

So what? I don't care how many Muslims there are. I don't really care if there are 20+ Muslim countries. What I care about is that they're trying to take MY country away from MY people when they have so many countries to themselves already.

Perhaps I'm reading the intention of your post incorrectly, but if you're trying to apologize for the Muslims trying to take over Israel due to their population numbers, how would you like them to push you and your family out of your home? If their land isn't big enough for them, maybe they should stop having litters of children. The alternative is them spreading out across Europe and becoming the majority ethnic group there.... oh wait...

[Well, all you accomplished here is to call someone less intelligent than they think they are, congratulations.

Was there a point to be made in your post?

It's highly doubtful that your intelligence is in any way close to being as high as mine is - but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

So what? I don't care how many Muslims there are. I don't really care if there are 20+ Muslim countries. What I care about is that they're trying to take MY country away from MY people when they have so many countries to themselves already.

Perhaps I'm reading the intention of your post incorrectly, but if you're trying to apologize for the Muslims trying to take over Israel due to their population numbers, how would you like them to push you and your family out of your home? If their land isn't big enough for them, maybe they should stop having litters of children. The alternative is them spreading out across Europe and becoming the majority ethnic group there.... oh wait...

Hey look, it's like two peas in a pod. Two astoundingly idiotic ones. Look at that cynicism. "WE WEREN'T IMPLYING ANYTHING..." Give me a fucking break.

First of all, "Rhodes scholar", if you cannot see the point in my post in response to Dave's original post, I'd suggest you changing your username because it is just SOOOOOO ironic it fucking HURTS- even if that wasn't your intention at all, Piano man.

WAS THERE A POINT TO MY POST? I think the point of my post is pretty clear. Here we have a complete RETARD whining about just how FUCKING UNFAIR it is that ARABS "have" so many countries. Well, there MIGHT BE A REASON FOR IT YOU KNOW LET ME GIVE YOU A COUPLE:

BECAUSE THERE ARE LITERALLY A 500,000 TIMES MORE ARABS THAN JEWS?!?!!? MAYBE THAT COULD BE A GOOD REASON WHY THERE ARE MORE COUNTRIES POPULATED BY ARABS THAN BY JEWS?!?!?!??!?!?!/1/1/11/1/1/1/ WOULDN'T YOU AGREE THAT COULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR, DUMBFUCKER?

Sorry for the caps, I just get kinda heated when I see someone implying something so IDIOTIC as "LOOK AT HOW MANY COUNTRIES THEY HAVE, AND WE HAVE ONLY 1!!". You know what could be another good reason? BECAUSE THE BRITISH AND THE FRENCH DURING THEIR BRUTAL IMPERIAL ERA DECIDED TO ARBITRARILY CARVE SHIT OUT AS IT SUITED THEM, THUS CREATING A HUGE NUMBER OF FUCKED LITTLE STATES WITH NO HISTORICAL PRECEDENT?! Yeah, Imperialism tends to do that - fuck everything up. And hey, what a good linkage to the present situation - the IMPERIAL occupation of the Palestinian territories for the past 42 years.

I digress - we were talking about just HOW unfair it is that Arabs have so many countries while the Jews only have one! I'm sure you guys would love it if there was ONE "Arab" state, since, you know, the 500 million people who can be called "Arabs" are all the fucking same to you- Hahaha, half a billion people now are all the same, any place is as good as another, and someone from Lebanon MIGHT AS WELL be from Oman, right? That's another pretty idiotic implication of what DavidS is saying, which our resident "Rhodes Scholar" will certainly back up- All Arabs are the same. But by the same token then I guess any American is as good as any Canadian, or Australian, or Brit- and any place in the US, Canada, Britain and Australia is as good as another. These anglos, they have way too many countries while the Indigenous have none! I'm sure you guys can carve out a state for the mass of Aboriginals and 'Native Americans' who endured a far longer and more thorough Holocaust than EVEN the Jews, and that is by no means meant to downplay the brutal extermination of Jews by the Germans. Where shall we make it? There at least as many of them as Jews, surely it is something the Jewish community can relate to right? How about right in FUCKING BROOKLYN, DAVIDS!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT?!?!? AND HELL, IF ALL ARABS ARE THE SAME, WE MIGHT AS WELL SAY THAT ALL INDIGENOUS AND ABORIGINAL PEOPLES MURDERED BY ANGLOS [WHO ARE ALSO ALL THE SAME] ARE THE SAME TOO, RIGHT?! ANY PLACE IS AS GOOD AS ANOTHER FOR YOU GUYS.

But hey, that is another thing you guys hadn't come up with. We have at least over 20 states in Latin America, while Anglos only have what 5 or 6?! I'm sure you could use ANOTHER ONE, why don't you TAKE ONE OF OURS?! TAKE COSTA RICA AND WE'LL ALL MOVE TO NICARAGUA TO MAKE SPACE FOR YOU GUYS, SINCE WE'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME RIGHT?

No, no, no, that is where you guys are fucked - There are indeed people on this planet that identify as AMERICANS, and they are not going to be moved to CANADA by somebody who claims that they're the same fucking thing [AS I AM SURE MANY ON THIS BOARD WILL AGREE]. There are indeed people on this planet that identify themselves as COSTA RICANS, and we are NOT the fucking same as NICARAGUANS or PANAMENIANS, and I will attest to that. And there are indeed people on this planet that identify as PALESTINIANS, NOT AS JORDANIANS, NOT AS EGYPTIANS, NOT AS LEBANESE, but as PALESTINIANS, and I know so because I KNOW MANY OF THEM, ok fucker?! So unless you can convince everyone on this fucking board that an AMERICAN is the same fucking thing as a Canadian, and that someone from Montana must be obliged to move to ALBERTA because they're the SAME FUCKING PEOPLE, then your idiotic claims that PALESTINIANS are the same as any other "ARAB" are fucking stupid, idiotic, and flat out RACIST, and that GUTS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LITTLE ARGUMENT.

--------

As for anyone trying to take away "YOUR COUNTRY FROM YOUR PEOPLE", you ALREADY HAVE A COUNTRY- IT IS CALLED ISRAEL, IT IS IN WEST ASIA, IT BORDERS THE EASTERN COAST OF THE MEDITERRANEAN, and [GET THIS] it is a little over 20,000 square kilometeres in AREA. It borers Lebanon to the North, Egypt to the southwest, Jordan to the southeast, and the CURRENTLY OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES TO THE EAST [WB] AND SOUTHWEST [GAZA].

Did you get that? 20,000 square kilometers in area; a little over 8,000 square miles. THAT is Israel, and you BLOODY WELL KNOW that nobody is going to take it away from you, only in your idiotic paranoid little mind can you possible come up with a situation in which you're going to lose those 20,000 square kilometers, because YOU HAVE THE BOMBS. And furthermore, THAT IS FINE. THAT IS YOUR COUNTRY. KEEP IT, GUARD IT, DEFEND IT, FUCK IT, do whatever you want with it. But recognize that THAT is the extent of your country recognized by everybody else, and the remaining ~5,000 square kilometers aren't for some random arabs, it is for a people who identify themselves as PALESTINIANS, who have LIVED THERE for HUNDREDS of years and whose land you are MILITARILY OCCUPYING AND EXPLOITING ILLEGALLY UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, WHETHER YOU LIKE TO ADMIT IT OR NOT.

But hey, what's the point right? I know what comes next "There were no people in the land of Israel until we got here! I don't know where all these random arabs came from! They weren't here before <_< .... >_> PINKY SWEAR!!!" Despite ALL evidence to the contrary, which not even DavidS has successfully replied to (the fact that in every census of the country, up until will into the 20th century the Jewish population of the Mandate of Palestine was not even 10%; and that the population swelled only after the brutal murder of the Jews by EUROPEANS [get that, by EUROPEANS- one would wonder why didn't they just take a slice off Germany, the real criminals in all of this nonsense that has come afterwards]). And that's to put it mildly, becuase the words that usually come out from the ultra-imperialists is simply that Palestinians are less than cockroaches and dogs who should be exterminated and driven off to make lebensraum for the Chosen People- I wonder who would be so proud of making statements like that, that others are less than cockroaches to be driven out.

Meanwhile the destitute population of the biggest refugee camp on the region are hostage to petty gangsters who manipulate the people's faith and desperation as their "Hail Mary Pass" and almost in concert with the ultra-nationalists in Israel doom the stricken children of Palestine to a horizon filled with blood and senseless violence. Fuck the Hamas! And fuck the Israeli ultra-right! Fuck all those who use the fear of their people, or their suffering, depending on the case, for their dirty deeds, which have and will come at a high price. And last of all, fuck you too.

Wikipedia said:

Pot calling the kettle black! Delta the self-proclaimed communist speaks! Funny how you come out attacking on intelligence, but you offer nothing of substance in that post. In fact you offer nothing of substance in any of your posts! Go back to your hole troll!

Isn't your country America? I take serious offense to your comment! Come on, America is the best country the world has ever seen and your should kiss your lucky stars that you were born an American!

Don't perpetrate the great Jewish sterotype and not be loyal to your country, meaning America! I personally rather see Israel fold, then even one America State and every AMERICAN should too!

Isn't your country America? I take serious offense to your comment! Come on, America is the best country the world has ever seen and your should kiss your lucky stars that you were born an American!

Don't perpetrate the great Jewish sterotype and not be loyal to your country, meaning America! I personally rather see Israel fold, then even one America State and every AMERICAN should too!

I have dual citizenship and am a proud zionist. You, on the other hand, just like Jillian, are a weak Jew. Weak Jews have led to the holocaust. Weak Jews have led to the Tsar persecution of millions of Jews. Weak Jews have led to the allowance of Crusaders to kick us out of Jerusalem when Muslims used to be peaceful.

It's time to stop being weak.

Wikipedia said:

Pot calling the kettle black! Delta the self-proclaimed communist speaks! Funny how you come out attacking on intelligence, but you offer nothing of substance in that post. In fact you offer nothing of substance in any of your posts! Go back to your hole troll!

HAHAHAHAHA........ Oh my god.... look at that irony. The thread is about the number of Arab states, and you come in to say more of the usual line "Pot calling the kettle black" the only thing you've ever really managed to jumble together, and basically say NOTHING about the content of this thread- but of course, it is MY posts who have no substance. :lol:

Oh Ghook, you are such a pathetic joke. If none of my posts have anything of substance why don't you go ahead and take apart my weak argument, Ghook? C'mon, you must've seen the slightly longer post above yours. Surely someone of your intelligence can tackle the points I made. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have dual citizenship and am a proud zionist. You, on the other hand, just like Jillian, are a weak Jew. Weak Jews have led to the holocaust. Weak Jews have led to the Tsar persecution of millions of Jews. Weak Jews have led to the allowance of Crusaders to kick us out of Jerusalem when Muslims used to be peaceful.

It's time to stop being weak.

you're a chicken hawk pussy who likes to talk big. tell us again about your time in the IDF, you proud zionist coward. :rofl:

Forum List

Back