List of Muslim countries

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Not at all.. It's pretty laughable that your stupid jewish ass would even make this thread.

Tell me, jew.. how many CHRISTIAN nations are there? How many CAUCASIAN nations are there? What peoples do those numbers invalidate, jew?

I'm still waiting for you to name the America Jewish founding father... Was there a Hymie Silvergoldbergshtien to sign the Dec. of Independance?

There are more Sikhs than Jews. Anybody have the latest count of the number of Sikh countries?

Instead of creating Israel where it is, I think that Suffolk County New York should have become the Jewish state.

The capital would have been Ronkonkoma-Aviv.

What I find hilarious is that the same people - particularly muslims - who have persecuted and murdered jews for oh, 1,400 years - are the same ones who question why the Jews think they need a homeland.

Another item I find hilarious is how the arab muslim nations have the most obscene and racist laws on their books, are inhospitable to non-muslims, generally racist to the core, and operate as apartheid states where only muslims can serve in the government, etc., questions Israel. I guess its alright to be a muslim hypocrite...

What I find hilarious is that the same people - particularly muslims - who have persecuted and murdered jews for oh, 1,400 years - are the same ones who question why the Jews think they need a homeland.

Another item I find hilarious is how the arab muslim nations have the most obscene and racist laws on their books, are inhospitable to non-muslims, generally racist to the core, and operate as apartheid states where only muslims can serve in the government, etc., questions Israel. I guess its alright to be a muslim hypocrite...

That's why you won't find me slobbering over most "Islamic" countries either. Wanna know what I find hilarious? Self-important douchebags who feel the need to present their credentials in their usernames as if anyone else gives a fuck. :lol:

That's why you won't find me slobbering over most "Islamic" countries either. Wanna know what I find hilarious? Self-important douchebags who feel the need to present their credentials in their usernames as if anyone else gives a fuck. :lol:

Bullshit, your Islamic ass wants to put the USA on the list!

Do people think that every country is the size of the US and Canada?

Most Middle Eastern countries are about the size of one of our states ... juz sayin ...

Not at all.. It's pretty laughable that your stupid jewish ass would even make this thread.

Tell me, jew.. how many CHRISTIAN nations are there? How many CAUCASIAN nations are there? What peoples do those numbers invalidate, jew?

I'm still waiting for you to name the America Jewish founding father... Was there a Hymie Silvergoldbergshtien to sign the Dec. of Independance?

Are you serious? There are many more Christian Nations. Yes the US is one of them and take any Latin American country!

Ya fucking bigot!

Home many of those countries were taken by the sword? All 23 of the Arab ones and the probably 90% of the Muslim ones! The Muslims always bitch about the Christian Crusades, but the Arab/Muslim Crusades were far more extensive, took far more lives, forced far more converts, lasted much much longer, far more devastating, far more wide spread, covered 3 continents and the effects are still felt today!

Douche bag antisemites like Shogun and Kalam will easily forget or ignore this fact.

List of Muslim majority countries

List of Muslim majority countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

48 countries. Count it - 48 countries!

List of Arab countries

List of Arab countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

23 countries

List of Jewish countries

1 country

1 damned country. And the greedy Arab Muslims want as much of it as possible.

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pretty disgusting isn't it?

Wow, this forum is filled with 2 things: (1) arrogant internet teen idiots with no brains (2) ZERO moderation.

FYI, before you make an idiot of yourself ask where my nick came form in a PM - oooh yeah, given your language and comment, that's probably FAR above your abilities, so let me help you - I play the Rhodes piano, genius. Still feeling smart, little boy?

Wow, this forum is filled with 2 things: (1) arrogant internet teen idiots with no brains (2) ZERO moderation.

FYI, before you make an idiot of yourself ask where my nick came form in a PM - oooh yeah, given your language and comment, that's probably FAR above your abilities, so let me help you - I play the Rhodes piano, genius. Still feeling smart, little boy?

I'd like to address your two little statements:
My number 1 to your number 1: I don't think you've been here long enough to make such a judgment.
2. What you're used to is probably fascist-style censorship.

FYI, if you don't like it - get lost :whip:

My number 1 to your number 1: I don't think you've been here long enough to make such a judgment.

Rho,

She is clearly in the internet teen crowd! :lol:

1) i can make any judgement i want, regardless of "how many posts" i have made. You have no idea how long i have lurked without joining.

2) 99% of the poli-forum boards i participate in do not allow name calling, cursing, outright anti-semitism, or some of the other crap i am seeing in this thread.

then perhaps you should go enjoy those other forums instead of this one.

I guess that was pretty stupid. :lol:

However, I've seen enough of your bullshit on other forums to know that you're a complete asshole. Forgive me if I don't tearfully apologize for insulting you earlier. If you're unable to put up with harmless name-calling, head on back to the kiddie pool where you'll find plenty of moderators who'll scold anyone that hurts your widdle feewings.

Bullshit, your Islamic ass wants to put the USA on the list!
I don't know why you'd say that. I sure as hell haven't advocated turning the US into a pseudo-Islamic craphole like most nations in the ME.

Forum List

Back