List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

I don't hate anybody. Certainly not Hillary. And Romney is not running this time around. What I do hate is the inability to read and comprehend what people post or deliberately misinterpreting or misrepresenting what others post..

What I (and I would go so far as saying "we") don't like is a partisan moron like yourself swearing that they are not when every one of your post on Ms.Clinton is derogatory and demeaning.

At least have the courage to state what you think.
I know right? I don't know why far Rightwing radicals like Foxfyre aren't just honest about their feelings. Why all the pretense otherwise when they know their minds are and have been already made up on their hatred of Hillary. I can't understand that about these people.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
It's almost like your own, already-locked-in, I'd worship of Hillary, hunh?
No matter what accomplishments are listed for any candidate on the right, they pale in comparison to the Hilderbeast.
Foxfyre enumerated many candidates but Rubio was the only name plucked out for comparison to the DemQueen
Other than her hawkishness, I never had a big problem with Hillary. She was my Senator for a number of years afterall. Obama was simply the better choice. Iraq did her in. She's since regretted it, apologized, and repented. We can move forward with her now.

Regret, apologize and repent.
If that's legit, which I agree that it is, that message needs taught to some of the flaming trolls around here
:cool:

But then we wouldn't know when we had won the argument. :) Once they stop making any effort to defend their point of view and start attacking me, I know I won the debate. :)

I haven't said one thing negative about Hillary personally other than she lacks the likability quotient, a trait I also attributed to Romney. I certainly am not the only person to have noted that.
Hillary Clinton s Biggest Obstacle Sexism Or That Vague Likability Factor - MTV

Joe 'gaffe-a-minute' Biden, by comparison has a number of demonstrated leadership qualities and successes over his political career as well as successful private sector experience. Without any impressive family coattails to advantage him, he got where he is on his own merits plus he is completely likable. Does that mean I want him to be President? No way Jose. But if I had to vote for a Democrat and had to choose between him, Sanders, Hillary, or Obama? I think I might cast my vote for Biden. But he isn't running this time, or at least he hasn't announced yet.

Once criticism of Hillary based on her lack of successes coupled with that elusive likability factor is to be interpreted that I "hate her", then I know her supporters got nuthin'. :)

What I (and I would go so far as saying "we") don't like is a partisan moron like yourself swearing that they are not when every one of your post on Ms.Clinton is derogatory and demeaning.

I know right? I don't know why far Rightwing radicals like Foxfyre aren't just honest about their feelings. Why all the pretense otherwise when they know their minds are and have been already made up on their hatred of Hillary. I can't understand that about these people.

No matter what accomplishments are listed for any candidate on the right, they pale in comparison to the Hilderbeast.
Foxfyre enumerated many candidates but Rubio was the only name plucked out for comparison to the DemQueen
Other than her hawkishness, I never had a big problem with Hillary. She was my Senator for a number of years afterall. Obama was simply the better choice. Iraq did her in. She's since regretted it, apologized, and repented. We can move forward with her now.

If that's legit, which I agree that it is, that message needs taught to some of the flaming trolls around here

But then we wouldn't know when we had won the argument. :) Once they stop making any effort to defend their point of view and start attacking me, I know I won the debate. :)

I haven't said one thing negative about Hillary personally other than she lacks the likability quotient, a trait I also attributed to Romney. I certainly am not the only person to have noted that.

Joe 'gaffe-a-minute' Biden, by comparison has a number of demonstrated leadership qualities and successes over his political career as well as successful private sector experience. Without any impressive family coattails to advantage him, he got where he is on his own merits plus he is completely likable. Does that mean I want him to be President? No way Jose. But if I had to vote for a Democrat and had to choose between him, Sanders, Hillary, or Obama? I think I might cast my vote for Biden. But he isn't running this time, or at least he hasn't announced yet.

Once criticism of Hillary based on her lack of successes coupled with that elusive likability factor is to be interpreted that I "hate her", then I know her supporters got nuthin'. :)

Only in the eyes of the willfully ignorant is Ms Clinton without successes. I will give you a likability chasm only because she lost her last election....otherwise she is 2-0. I can point to the likability issue being part and parcel of the strategy of "perceived inevitability" she employed in 08. She likely won't make that mistake again.

For those that keep asking the question, here you go...

1. She was an excellent Senator of New York
  2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

This is thanks to my friend Care4all

And that's for starters. More to come.
let's cut to the chase show me the list of accomplishments for the Republican nominee you support the most
This thread is about Hillary Clinton

Riiight... It seems you didn't complain when candycorn was doing the same.

Hillary Clinton is likable enough.

Who on the Republican side is so likable? Was Romney, was McCain?

In the Senate Hildebeast voted for regime change in Iraq, then later claimed she didn't know voting for regime change actually meant we were going to change regimes.

Yeah, fatso's ready for that 3 a.m. call alright. She might even get around to listening to the voicemail some time later.

In the Senate Hildebeast voted for regime change in Iraq, then later claimed she didn't know voting for regime change actually meant we were going to change regimes.

Yeah, fatso's ready for that 3 a.m. call alright. She might even get around to listening to the voicemail some time later.

The CIA mis-lead congress at the urging of the Bush administration. Fact.

Hillary Clinton is likable enough.

Who on the Republican side is so likable? Was Romney, was McCain?

I already conceded that Romney lost the last election almost certainly over the likability factor. McCain has always been seen as pretty likable by most I think, but like Hillary, I question his leadership ability. I just haven't had any sense that he is up to rallying the troops and getting things done. Despite his long tenure, I doubt he has ever been considered as majority or minority leader or whip. And then there are numerous pieces of legislation he has sponsored or cosponsored that I see as questionable. I really REALLY had to hold my nose to vote for McCain in 2008.

But if even the Washington Post, US News, and MTV question Hillary's likability factor, I figure I'm not all that off base seeing it that way.

2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

Well stated, my friend, but the people who need to pay attention will ignore it.

What you Liberals need to remember is she can not be trusted. She was the First Secretary of State in 30 years to
to have an US Ambassador murdered during her watch. What happened to her reset button? Remember the rules are for every one but her.

Well stated, my friend, but the people who need to pay attention will ignore it.

What you Liberals need to remember is she can not be trusted. She was the First Secretary of State in 30 years to
to have an US Ambassador murdered during her watch. What happened to her reset button? Remember the rules are for every one but her.
Bush was the first President in how many years to have the country attacked on his watch because he fell asleep at the wheel. You conservatives were happy to give him a second chance.

Some more of her accomplishments....

Benghazi-4.png
Refreshing to see there can never be enough dead Americans for rightards to politicize. :thup:

Forum List

Back