List of Happiest States in America Starts with Louisiana and Ends with New York

I live in Arizona and believe me, they didnt take any happiness polls in the summer here.

laughs, what Zona don't like out hot weather? I'm kidding it's the price we pay for the rest of the year. The reason they don't take the polls in the summer here though is because no one is outside, everyone is inside in the A/C.

Louisiana - fat , stupid, and happy. has the worst health care, education, and general health among the population. pretty sad how people can be happy in such crap

Ignorance is bliss.

Well being from one of those Happy states, I will say this, because our economy is a train wreck thanks in some part to our former Gov. who now leads Homeland Security, we have plenty of empty homes from those seeking happiness, we need the tax base. As for La. , I've been there more than a few times, and it's a wonderful state, and have always been teated well there and it has some of the best Seafood I have ever had. Frankly, I find it interesting that someone tear down a state that draws millions the world over to New Orleans among them people from those less happy places who looked plenty happy to me when you see them.

While I have not traveled in every state in the Union, I have been in all west of the Missouri.

Because Oregon is home, and has such a variety of climates, it remains my personal favorite. But I did not have any problem with the people in any state that I have traveled in. Most were freindly and happy to tell me where to find the things that I am interested in. And that includeds Washington D.C., which I have all too often heard bad mouthed.

I intend to see Louisiana, both for the music, and the food. Although my experiance with food has always been odd. The best Italian food I have ever had was in a little hole in the wall restuarant in San Francisco. A Italian restuarant with two tables, a Japanese cook, and Mexican waitor. LOL. Best steak ever in Williamsburg, Virgiana. And the peanut soup at the little restuarant at Mount Vernon is something I dream of everytime it is cold.

Plenty of empty home in rural Eastern Oregon, also. Heartbreaking, because allmost all of them represent broken dreams.

I live in Arizona and believe me, they didnt take any happiness polls in the summer here.

laughs, what Zona don't like out hot weather? I'm kidding it's the price we pay for the rest of the year. The reason they don't take the polls in the summer here though is because no one is outside, everyone is inside in the A/C.

I came from San Diego (Well, Miramar and North Island...16 years there, Go Navy)...and the way I look at it like this, we get six months of san Diego weather and six months of hell here is Arizona.

That's what they make A/C for but I swear, so far this "winter" I haven't turned on my heater yet. Woohoo. The winters rule here. Arizona (anywhere near Phoenix) really is a great place to live. Very interesting.

Forum List

Back