List of crimes Mueller will charge Trump with at the end of his investigation

upload_2019-4-20_6-51-53.jpeg

D4jSLfnW4AIFogn.jpg

Democrats, because of Obama, went "soft" on Bush when Bush left office. Even though he let the worst mass murderer in American history get off scot free. And tricked America into an unnecessary war. Bush also got the rest of the GOP to vote for the worst tax cut for millionaires since, well, ever. They are even worse than Trump's cuts for needy billionaires.

So I suspect Democrats will demand justice this time. Because Trump's criminality is so broad and so wide spread, if Democrats let another criminal get away, they will face severe voter backlash from the Democratic base.
Democrats don't want justice. They want revenge for Trump thwarting the coronation of Queen Hillary.
Revenge for Hillary Clinton?

Not even you believe that. You are grasping at "straws".

strawman-definition.jpg
Your inability or unwillingness to accept reality has no bearing on me.

D4jSLfnW4AIFogn.jpg

Democrats, because of Obama, went "soft" on Bush when Bush left office. Even though he let the worst mass murderer in American history get off scot free. And tricked America into an unnecessary war. Bush also got the rest of the GOP to vote for the worst tax cut for millionaires since, well, ever. They are even worse than Trump's cuts for needy billionaires.

So I suspect Democrats will demand justice this time. Because Trump's criminality is so broad and so wide spread, if Democrats let another criminal get away, they will face severe voter backlash from the Democratic base.
Democrats don't want justice. They want revenge for Trump thwarting the coronation of Queen Hillary.
Anyone else would be in cuffs Trump is pure scum
Then perhaps you shouldn't vote for him.

D4jSLfnW4AIFogn.jpg

TRUE A vote for Trump is a vote for PUTIN nice work traitors

D4jSLfnW4AIFogn.jpg

TRUE A vote for Trump is a vote for PUTIN nice work traitors
Your Democrat masters laugh at your gullibility, and they will take advantage of it. And you will thank them for noticing you.

Forum List

Back