List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen

Forget Pakistan and Yemen!

According to a new CIA director, US now has a right to kill (by drones) anyone SUSPECTED of ANTI_AMERICAN activities irrespective of person's citizenship of location.

In other words, US officials of any level as well as CIA can order a murder in any country, including US; and no proof of "terrorist activities" of the victim is needed. Also, the decision can not be legally challenged!

Beautiful, isn't it?

It's sick I know. There's something behind it, I really wonder sometimes if the CIA is that bloodthirsty.

It's not just CIA. It's also US government or any other US high ranking official that can order a killing.

Forget Pakistan and Yemen!

According to a new CIA director, US now has a right to kill (by drones) anyone SUSPECTED of ANTI_AMERICAN activities irrespective of person's citizenship of location.

In other words, US officials of any level as well as CIA can order a murder in any country, including US; and no proof of "terrorist activities" of the victim is needed. Also, the decision can not be legally challenged!

Beautiful, isn't it?

It's sick I know. There's something behind it, I really wonder sometimes if the CIA is that bloodthirsty.

It's not just CIA. It's also US government or any other US high ranking official that can order a killing.

Not just the US, plenty of the governments in the world do that.

Forum List

Back