Sanaullah Jan | 17 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Mohammad Tahir | 16 | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male

List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen « Drones Watch

Of course this only lists those killed in Pakistan and Yemen, but I doubt it's even exhaustive in that limited sense.

Where is Rightwinger or Luddy to defend drone bombing now scene all the drones to is to kill terrorist and such but when anyone puts up a list of all of the innocent young lives die because of it there nowhere to be seen fuckin cowards

But by all means... Take away scary looking guns from Law abiding Americans. The child murderer Obama should be impeached for these illegal Military actions in Pakistan and Yemen.

Waiting for the OP to make an intelligent point before responding. May be a while.

The president is allowed to kill anyone he wants, just ask Holder.

Last edited:
While I'm waiting for that intelligent point, what should we do with terrorists who surround themselves with women and children as human shields?

While I'm waiting for that intelligent point, what should we do with terrorists who surround themselves with women and children as human shields?

My first response would be, not kill the innocent women and children, seems pretty damn simple. It is incredible you would even ask.

What should we do with a President who defines a terrorist as any military age male, and younger, he happens to have blown up?

When it comes to dead muslims the list is never going to be long enough until every last one is on the list.

PAKISTAN
Name | Age | Gender
Noor Aziz | 8 | male
Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
Noor Syed | 8 | male
Wajid Noor | 9 | male
Syed Wali Shah | 7 | male
Ayeesha | 3 | female
Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
Shoaib | 8 | male
Hayatullah KhaMohammad | 16 | male
Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male

Of course this only lists those killed in Pakistan and Yemen, but I doubt it's even exhaustive in that limited sense.
Everyone of these children has brothers, cousins, uncles, and a father.

And yet we can't seem to figure out why Al Qaeda and other radical groups keep growing......... :cool:

Last edited:
PAKISTAN
Name | Age | Gender
Noor Aziz | 8 | male
Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
Noor Syed | 8 | male
Wajid Noor | 9 | male
Ayeesha | 3 | female
Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
Shoaib | 8 | male
Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male

Does the fact that these children died as a resulted of a deliberate state action, as opposed to the impulsive violence of a madman, make it better? Or worse?

The list just goes to show that the Islamic militants should stop hiding behind women and children. As long as they continue to do so for propaganda purposes ("see how the infidel kills children"), they'll keep hinding behind burkas and children.
Freewills solution: Nothing. Just let the militants keep killing others, then hide behind burkas and children.
I agree with Rocko on this: Collateral damage.

PAKISTAN
Name | Age | Gender
Noor Aziz | 8 | male
Abdul Wasit | 17 | male
Noor Syed | 8 | male
Wajid Noor | 9 | male
Ayeesha | 3 | female
Qari Alamzeb | 14| male
Shoaib | 8 | male
Tariq Aziz | 16 | male
Maezol Khan | 8 | female
Nasir Khan | male
Naeem Khan | male
Naeemullah | male
Azizul Wahab | 15 | male

Does the fact that these children died as a resulted of a deliberate state action, as opposed to the impulsive violence of a madman, make it better? Or worse?

Maybe if Obama didn't set such a bad example people wouldn't think killing children was ok in the first place.

Forum List

Back