"List greatest conservative accomplishments last 20 years": The answer he

I notice you did not refute anything revealing you accept defeat. Care to explain the difference between a Conservative and a Republican in the 50s and 60s ??
you have what stuck in your now? You need to use english not libberish to communicate. I debunked your bullshit and then you say I didn't refute anything.

Okay..

Pathetic attempt at a response ...

But I never expect anything better from you

was he trying to speak english?

you have what stuck in your now? You need to use english not libberish to communicate. I debunked your bullshit and then you say I didn't refute anything.

Okay..

I did, but you ignored it.

60's Conservatives evolved smarter and supporting more common sense and sustainable ideals.

60's Left wingers evolved stupider, preferring ideals that rely more on feelings of fairness and appeasing their envious streak than anything sustainable.

We evolved right.

You evolved wrong.

Result? It means I :cool: am making fun :lol: of you :eusa_shhh:

Who'da thought you had sarcasm down pat....

Another great Conservative accomplishment..

The Clinton impeachment proceedings....they will forever be remembered for that one

$4 million dollars.......for.....what?

I believe it was closer to 40 million. Republicans were able to do that because they took control of the house and served Clinton with subpoena after subpoena. They will do the same to Obama.
Republicans gave this country a long squat then. Then they did it for 8 years and then continue to do it today. Republicans squats on America. Unfortunately, their base eats it up and begs for more.

I notice you did not refute anything revealing you accept defeat. Care to explain the difference between a Conservative and a Republican in the 50s and 60s ??

Okay..

Like your derision and disapproval of me matters not. It's like being insulted by a stalk of Common Mullin. Amusing that it was capable of it, but not for it's content.

Small clue for you. If you're receiving lols to a serious post, rest assured, I'm mocking you.

funny-pictures-cats-have-toys.jpg

Social security: It's going to bankrupt future generations. But, most cons don't mind a little helping hand through modest taxes. We're OK with that.

Public Schools = No jail? You said if they aren't in jail, thank public schools? Look at the imprisonment rate of African American males. Compare that with the percentage of them that attended public schools. Then recomment on that issue.

Small Bix/Rich People: You said what % of rich people started as small biz and worked their way up. Well, ALL of them, or ALL of them had parents who did, or all just worked their asses off through a corporation to get it. See, when we landed on America, it was just dirt and trees. It's now rich. Thats because poor people worked hard and got rich. Passing wealth along to one's children so they can live a good life is a NOBLE thing not to be ashamed of.

Liberal rehad/programs: You said the success examples were the result of liberal rehab programs and head start, etc. If so, those situations would be the norm, not the exception. Those programs are failures. NO ONE can change and succeed until THAT PERSON makes that decision individually, in their own mind. Once that is done, they will thrive with or without a program.

Basically, Jillian, your responses are a prime example of the problem with liberals. You believe the individual is not capable of anything without the crutch of a government program or handout. That is simply untrue. And it fools people into thinking they cannot do it without outside help. The individual is capable of ANYTHING once they believe they can do it, and set their minds to it. But the liberal ideology makes people lose belief that they can do it alone. And that is sad.

But, you illustrated the liberal ideology perfectly: The belief that a person's success lies in a government program, not in their individual will, determination and belief in themselves.

I, on the other hand, believe in all persons, of all races, and believe that each individual is capable of greatness through nothing but their own hard work, belief and committment.

You lose buc...but keep trying.

$4 million dollars.......for.....what?

To paralyze the country
that's right, character and being a law abiding citizen rather than a sleazeball perjurer doesn't matter. Goooo to sleeeeeep... nothing really haaaaappened hereeeeeeee.... It was aaaaaaalllllll a hooooooax!

:kicks the bucket of whitewash all over Whitewinger.:

Whatta bullshit artist.

$4 million dollars. Most expensive taxpayer funded blow job ever. Thank you Republicans :clap2:

To paralyze the country
that's right, character and being a law abiding citizen rather than a sleazeball perjurer doesn't matter. Goooo to sleeeeeep... nothing really haaaaappened hereeeeeeee.... It was aaaaaaalllllll a hooooooax!

Whatta bullshit artist.

$4 million dollars. Most expensive taxpayer funded blow job ever. Thank you Republicans :clap2:

How much was spent investigating Scooter libby and the firing of federal prosecutors?

Whatta bullshit artist.

How much was spent investigating Scooter libby and the firing of federal prosecutors?

It weren't no 70 million dollars and they got a conviction out of it. :lol:

You were after BUSHROVECHENEY. You got a secretary.

Na...we got us an Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs, Chief of Staff to the Vice President and Assistant to the President all for the low unbeatable price of $20 million.

And I bet you didn't even get a set of Ginzu knives for thta $70 million price tag.

Well,no that's wrong.
DOJ Closes Inquiry Into Bush-Era Attorney Firings : NPR

And what was Libby convicted on? Not anything wrong he had done, just something stemming from the investigation.
Clinton was disbarred.

Forum List

Back