List Containing Names of 1,300 Purported Illegals Mailed Around Utah

:rolleyes:

sieg heil!

Yeah, it's got that nazi feel to it. I don't know, I think its the "list" part that feels so wrong. Its a "list" that wants to round people up and move them that smacks of the nazi's.

I am all for deporting every last illegal, but the idea of "lists" just struck me wrong.

Harassing people who disagree with you might get you shot.

The truth is people like you suck, and you project that suckiness on others as a defense mechanism.

Here is something to chew on, everyone has a right to an opinion, and anyone who has a problem with that simple concept should be the first in line to give up theirs. Of course, you won't be, because you think you are smarter than anyone who disagrees with you.

Harassing people who disagree with you might get you shot? Who was harassing anyone? Who was being harassed? Who shoots people who harass them? Where is shooting people who harass another, legal?

you suck at this too.

The businesses who employed people who signed prop 8 were harassed, as were the signers, which is why the list was published, just like this one. How did I fail again? Because I actually pay attention to the news and can think?

Where are the police reports and court cases? Not many (if any) were harassed in the way you imply. Stop being a sissy!

You do realize most adults in politics get heckled and harassed and move on? signing a public petition to the government is a public act. You do realize people enter the sphere and get spit on and yelled at and there families are trashed? yep, probably by the very people you cry croc tears for.

Wow mini - only 2 days for those social service workers to be caught and fired.

These illegals are living off the welfare of their anchor baby meal tickets while they get paid under the table and avoid taxes. Despicable. And who gets punished?

Where is being an illegal alien legal?

Actually? In court. If you overstay your visa you are here illegally. When you go to court, the court can set you free while you fight to change your status. I have helped illegals (a few without visas) get legal status while they lived and worked and paid taxes in the USA. :eusa_whistle:

you were aware of this before you got tuck on stupid, weren't you?

So it is a game of semantics, eh Counselor?

You and I both know that when the Court grants the injunction against deportation for an expired visa, their legal status is changed as well. I'm sure it was a mere oversight of convenience on your part to leave that little nugget out, wasn't it Counselor?

And I don't know who "tuck" is but I assure you I had absolutely nothing to do with him being on stupid.

you're 'tuck on stupid. :lol: :redface:

Not all illegals are the same. believe me, I live in SoCal, I have no great love the amount of illegals. too many. overloading the system.

Actually? In court. If you overstay your visa you are here illegally. When you go to court, the court can set you free while you fight to change your status. I have helped illegals (a few without visas) get legal status while they lived and worked and paid taxes in the USA. :eusa_whistle:

you were aware of this before you got tuck on stupid, weren't you?

You and I both know that when the Court grants the injunction against deportation for an expired visa, their legal status is changed as well. I'm sure it was a mere oversight of convenience on your part to leave that little nugget out, wasn't it Counselor?

And I don't know who "tuck" is but I assure you I had absolutely nothing to do with him being on stupid.

Not all illegals are the same. believe me, I live in SoCal, I have no great love the amount of illegals. too many. overloading the system.

Who said all illegals are the same?

All I said is that all illegals are illegal.

And you tried to play a game of semantics, but you know it is true too. It isn't my fault, it isn't your fault, its just the way it is.

No matter how badly you wish it wasn't.

Wow mini - only 2 days for those social service workers to be caught and fired.

These illegals are living off the welfare of their anchor baby meal tickets while they get paid under the table and avoid taxes. Despicable. And who gets punished?

And the witch hunt continues. 2 have been caught and hammered as of today, but there MUST be more!

And the government will not rest until ALL are discovered, assimilated, and disposed of.

And then some :)

And you tried to play a game of semantics, but you know it is true too. It isn't my fault, it isn't your fault, its just the way it is.

you're trying to play a game of semantics and doing it poorly.

In court = one second illegal, next legal.

here is your poor attempt: Illegals are illegal only so long as they are illegal, then they can be illegals or legals, in which case I am lost on whom to throw out of the fucking country until they get to court, and then the illegals I want to throw out are now legals mixed with illegals...

see where this is going?:lol:. .

here is your poor attempt: Illegals are illegal only so long as they are illegal, then they can be illegals or legals, in which case I am lost on whom to throw out of the fucking country until they get to court, and then the illegals I want to throw out are now legals mixed with illegals...

I don't know WTF you're trying to say? Maybe you put tuck on stupid or something?

They aren't illegal if granted an extension. They aren't illegal if their 30 days to leave hasn't expired. Once their visa has expired, along with any extension, and 30 days have passed, they then become illegal and are eligible for deportation.

You're the one playing semantics. Along with putting words in my mouth (people generally do that when they have no argument for what you actually said, but wish really, REALLY badly that you had said something different).

Schools know Hospitals know Social Services knows But those folks will lose their jobs if they share that info with ICE Hell in some places the cops can't do it either But they have no problem letting people know which AMERICANS are late with their property tax bills. Bizarro World folks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

That gave me a freekin headache......
:eusa_eh:

I don't know WTF you're trying to say? Maybe you put tuck on stupid or something?

They aren't illegal if granted an extension. They aren't illegal if their 30 days to leave hasn't expired. Once their visa has expired, along with any extension, and 30 days have passed, they then become illegal and are eligible for deportation.

You're the one playing semantics. Along with putting words in my mouth (people generally do that when they have no argument for what you actually said, but wish really, REALLY badly that you had said something different).

I know people who were illegible for deportation, yet the court allowed them to stay.

I know people who were illegible for deportation, yet the court allowed them to stay.

I don't know what "illegible" means, so I guess I'm happy for you/them?

Maybe we should continue this when you're sober/not high/literate?

Last edited:
Because it is a civil offense.

I hope you're wrong that if you pick up a hitchhiker that turns out to be an illegal that you can go to jail.

That's just wrong.

It is called trafficking illegals, look it up.

seriously, that's pretty messed up law there.... especially if hitch hiking is legal....HOW in the world could someone be prosecuted for such? IS there a law that requires the driver to demand id or a birth certificate from all hitch hikers before you give them a lift?

BET ya NO ONE that has picked up an illegal that was hitch hiking has been charged with such a crime. let alone convicted! :eek:

They have been charged. The areas where ICE will stop you if they see you pick up a hitchiker are clearly marked, so my guess is they could get a conviction if they wanted it. They usually just confiscate the care and let you go though.

Some of my friends have actually got caught in this, they run a station that will give food and water to illegals crossing the AZ desert, and will even take them to seek medical attention if needed. ICE stopped them once while they were transporting an alien, after they had called for help and were told it would take to long to arrive. Their car was clearly marked with the name of their ministry, and ICE even admitted they knew about them and their ministry, and still confiscated the car.

Really sucks, but that is the way the law works, cars do not have a presumption of innocence.

Schools know Hospitals know Social Services knows But those folks will lose their jobs if they share that info with ICE Hell in some places the cops can't do it either But they have no problem letting people know which AMERICANS are late with their property tax bills. Bizarro World folks.

no
fucking
shit!!

Harassing people who disagree with you might get you shot? Who was harassing anyone? Who was being harassed? Who shoots people who harass them? Where is shooting people who harass another, legal?

you suck at this too.

The businesses who employed people who signed prop 8 were harassed, as were the signers, which is why the list was published, just like this one. How did I fail again? Because I actually pay attention to the news and can think?

Where are the police reports and court cases? Not many (if any) were harassed in the way you imply. Stop being a sissy!

You do realize most adults in politics get heckled and harassed and move on? signing a public petition to the government is a public act. You do realize people enter the sphere and get spit on and yelled at and there families are trashed? yep, probably by the very people you cry croc tears for.

Sissies shoot people now? In that case, I am a sissy and proud of it.

It doesn't matter if it was only one person, it was still wrong, just like any harassment that results from the publication of this list is wrong. That is the difference between me and you, i can see the wrong on both sides, you only see wrong if you disagree with the aims of those who are doing it.

Forum List

Back