List Containing Names of 1,300 Purported Illegals Mailed Around Utah

How cowardly that the "Concerned Citizens of the United States" can't bring themselves to sign their own names while making accusations about others.

How cowardly that the "Concerned Citizens of the United States" can't bring themselves to sign their own names while making accusations about others.

Just like the Mexicans who only crawl out from under their rocks at night.!!!!:razz:

The Govt is not going to do anything about illegals except give them what we work hard for, (our tax dollar) so we just as well go ahead and open the border and let the whole country go belly up. These American citizens turn in a bunch of illegals and now they are wanted by the law what a sorry Govt we have.

Last edited:
Many states post names and pics of deadbeat dads. They print names and addresses of delinquent taxpayers in the paper. Why should illegal alien lawbreakers have a greater "right to privacy'?

The WH asked people to report the names of Americans who opposed the HC bill. We are living in bizarro world folks.

Actually, this is a list of suspected illegal aliens. Glad to see you care about the laws of our nation, except when they disagree with what you believe.

Laws of our nation? "Suspects" are "investigated" all the time. Hence the DEFINITION of the word.
And obviously the govt. doesn't give a damn about the immigration laws "that disagree with what they believe in".

Iif it's not a stolen government list, then many of the people on it may be legal. That's the way it works when the government asks concerned citizens to provide information THEY ALREADY HAVE! Bizarro world.

Did you know that ICE has a tip line? Do you think it might have been difficult to report 1300 names over the phone? So they sent a list. Good for them.

LOL! And Obama gets compared to Hitler...I wonder how many of you would turn in your neighbors.

Funny thing is, if you are driving down the road and pick up a hitchhiker who is an illegal alien you can loose your car, and might even go to jail. I am also pretty sure that most people think that turning in people who commit crimes is a good idea. Why is it that some people have such a problem with the concept that illegal means breaking the law, or do you also frown on turning in murderers?

Exactly. Remember the "Prop 8 Map"? And those were simply law abiding citizens.

Prop 8 signers signed public petitions. This list violates the most basic principles laid out in the US Constitution.

People like you would give up everyone's privacy in order to achieve your hateful ends.

people like you suck
:eusa_naughty:

Harassing people who disagree with you might get you shot.

The truth is people like you suck, and you project that suckiness on others as a defense mechanism.

Here is something to chew on, everyone has a right to an opinion, and anyone who has a problem with that simple concept should be the first in line to give up theirs. Of course, you won't be, because you think you are smarter than anyone who disagrees with you.

Many states post names and pics of deadbeat dads. They print names and addresses of delinquent taxpayers in the paper. Why should illegal alien lawbreakers have a greater "right to privacy'?

The WH asked people to report the names of Americans who opposed the HC bill. We are living in bizarro world folks.
Untrue. Where do you get this stuff?

Every Wednesday in my local paper. And every day there are lists of delinquent taxpayers, so yes....its true.

Exactly. Remember the "Prop 8 Map"? And those were simply law abiding citizens.

Prop 8 signers signed public petitions. This list violates the most basic principles laid out in the US Constitution.

People like you would give up everyone's privacy in order to achieve your hateful ends.

people like you suck

The truth is people like you suck, and you project that suckiness on others as a defense mechanism.

Here is something to chew on, everyone has a right to an opinion, and anyone who has a problem with that simple concept should be the first in line to give up theirs. Of course, you won't be, because you think you are smarter than anyone who disagrees with you.

Harassing people who disagree with you might get you shot? Who was harassing anyone? Who was being harassed? Who shoots people who harass them? Where is shooting people who harass another, legal?

you suck at this too.

people like you suck

Harassing people who disagree with you might get you shot? Who was harassing anyone? Who was being harassed? Who shoots people who harass them? Where is shooting people who harass another, legal?

you suck at this too.

Where is being an illegal alien legal?

LOL! And Obama gets compared to Hitler...I wonder how many of you would turn in your neighbors.

Funny thing is, if you are driving down the road and pick up a hitchhiker who is an illegal alien you can loose your car, and might even go to jail. I am also pretty sure that most people think that turning in people who commit crimes is a good idea. Why is it that some people have such a problem with the concept that illegal means breaking the law, or do you also frown on turning in murderers?
Because it is a civil offense.

I hope you're wrong that if you pick up a hitchhiker that turns out to be an illegal that you can go to jail.

That's just wrong.

you suck at this too.

Actually? In court. If you overstay your visa you are here illegally. When you go to court, the court can set you free while you fight to change your status. I have helped illegals (a few without visas) get legal status while they lived and worked and paid taxes in the USA. :eusa_whistle:

you were aware of this before you got tuck on stupid, weren't you?

people like you suck

you suck at this too.

The businesses who employed people who signed prop 8 were harassed, as were the signers, which is why the list was published, just like this one. How did I fail again? Because I actually pay attention to the news and can think?

I hope you're wrong that if you pick up a hitchhiker that turns out to be an illegal that you can go to jail.

That's just wrong.

It is called trafficking illegals, look it up.

That's just wrong.

It is called trafficking illegals, look it up.

seriously, that's pretty messed up law there.... especially if hitch hiking is legal....HOW in the world could someone be prosecuted for such? IS there a law that requires the driver to demand id or a birth certificate from all hitch hikers before you give them a lift?

BET ya NO ONE that has picked up an illegal that was hitch hiking has been charged with such a crime. let alone convicted! :eek:

you suck at this too.

Actually? In court. If you overstay your visa you are here illegally. When you go to court, the court can set you free while you fight to change your status. I have helped illegals (a few without visas) get legal status while they lived and worked and paid taxes in the USA. :eusa_whistle:

you were aware of this before you got tuck on stupid, weren't you?

So it is a game of semantics, eh Counselor?

You and I both know that when the Court grants the injunction against deportation for an expired visa, their legal status is changed as well. I'm sure it was a mere oversight of convenience on your part to leave that little nugget out, wasn't it Counselor?

And I don't know who "tuck" is but I assure you I had absolutely nothing to do with him being on stupid.

Forum List

Back