Lissy The Sissy Graham is gay & compromised by Trump & the Russians, Ilhan Omar alleges(no evidence)

So much for the "tolerant" Democrats, huh? Let's see now, they've called black Republicans "Uncle Toms", they've attacked women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct, calling them "tramps", etc. They've attacked Graham repeatedly with homophobic slurs. I'd like to know what is so fucking tolerant about the left. Never have we seen such hypocrisy from the party that gave this country the KKK, Jim Crow Laws, Slavery, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (Bill Clintons pal), traitor Jane Fonda, the list goes on and on and on. And they have the nerve to accuse conservatives of bigotry. Fucking hypocrites.

• Banned
FROM CNN:

ā€œOver the last three years, we have seen many times when Sen. Lindsey Graham has told us how dangerous this president could be if her were given the opportunity to be in the White House. And all of the sudden, heā€™s made not only a 180 turnaround, but a 360 turnaround. And so I am pretty sure that there is something happening with him, whether it is something that has to do with his funding, when it comes to running for office, whether it has something to do with the polling that they might have in his district, or whether it has to do with some sort of leadership within the Senate. He is somehow compromised to no longer stand up for the truth.ā€

ā€œBut thatā€™s quite a charge to makeā€”you say youā€™re pretty sure,ā€ one anchor pursued. ā€œBased on what evidence? What facts? Thatā€™s a remarkable comment to make about a sitting U.S. senator.ā€

ā€œThe evidence really is, um, present to us,ā€ Omar replied. ā€œItā€™s being presented to us in the way that heā€™s behavingā€¦. My tweet was just an opinion based on what I believe to be visible to me, and Iā€™m pretty sure there are lots of Americans who agree on this.ā€

ā€œLike maybe Iā€™m having a clandestine affair with Ricky Martin,ā€ Graham laughed.

Lindsay went from being one of Trump's harshest attackers, to playing footsies with him on the daily.

Hypocrite is not a strong enough word for that Republican POS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back