• Red Wine

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • White Wine (including champange)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
UsaPride said:
Are they not the best party drink EVER!! After the first one I want another, after the second one I just want to dance, after the third one I have no idea what I did but I'm sure it was fun, LOL!! :D

EXACTLY !!! :banana:

Lately I've been on a rum kick. My favorite liquor is still Crown, though.

Back in high school I used to drink vodka, straight, like every time I drank. I don't know what I was thinking (because I can't remember! ZING!).

I put whiskey, because that's what I've been drinking lately when I drink, but actually now that I think of it, my favorite drink is Tanqueray in a little tonic water and ice with lime.

Dan said:
Lately I've been on a rum kick. My favorite liquor is still Crown, though.

Back in high school I used to drink vodka, straight, like every time I drank. I don't know what I was thinking (because I can't remember! ZING!).

Ah, from ye olde plastic jug?

nbdysfu said:

That reminds me of the monster mixes we used to make out of the various kinds of liquor our parents had in their cabinets. Some of them didn't turn out too bad. :puke: :crutch:

I like Canadian whiskey, although my poison of choice is actually a liqueur made up of Canadian whiskey and oranges, called Yukon Jack. It's kind of like a cross between Southern Comfort and white gasoline - 100 proof. It'll get you where you wanna go!

Sir Evil said:
Hmmm, Liquor in front poker in the rear.. :huh:

Have you ever been to Avon Co? (home of Beaver Creek?)

CustomersFirst0.jpg

nakedemperor said:
Beer is still the best :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey, let's hit the stadium and knock back a few...Mimossas????

Don't forget to let your pinky stick straight out!!!!

I'm sure the Yankee fans (or Red Sox for that matter) would love to see you tipping back a Mimosa......"girly-man" for sure!

Yeah, the old Five Dollar Special. Five bucks for a pint of Smirnoff, used to last me Friday and Saturday night (on an average weekend, anyway).

Sir Evil said:
Hmmm, must be a Greek thing eh? call yourself a fucker, get liquored up, think I'll stay away from you!:laugh:

Hehe, come here little Jersey boy! Shit nothing to worry about with me my friend, i'd rather be kicked directly in the balls 100 times in a row than to have anything to do with anything even remotely queer related, hell I won't watch Will And Grace.

Mimosa is a mix of champagne and orange juice.....pretty simple....fizzy for the ladies, and not too bad with a Sunday morning breakfast at a fancy resturant.

Forum List

Back