Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Wine

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • White Wine (including champange)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Bourbon or Irish Whiskey and gin a close second. And of course a good red wine for the right occasion.

Non alchololic beer ? hmmm probably O'Douls, Kaliber is not bad either.

MtnBiker said:
I sometimes have a drink called a "Cock and Bull" , it is gin with gingerbeer and lime in a cooper mug. Great summertime refresher.

I don't really like gin, I had a bad experience mixing it with diet dr.pepper years ago. :puke:

I like one brand of tequilla that's hard to get here, forget the name though. It isn't white, it's amber, real smooth.

Vodka and Tonic here - or if I'm really happy, a Harvey Wallbanger!

Joan said:
Vodka and Tonic here - or if I'm really happy, a Harvey Wallbanger!

Just like my babushka.

If I'm just doing straight shots I prefer Goose or Chopin but, if mixed, Kamchatka or the like is fine. The didn't have Kamchatka down here in Hurricane land so I got Karkov. Had never heard of it before, but it's not too bad.

What brand is your preference?

Pampero Rum....nectar of the gods!
(also known as Anniversario and Ron Anejo Annerversario...It always is in the top 5 of the Rum Fest awards in the Super Premium category Rum Fest 2003 )

Ouch, Saki on that list - never again for me, got myself GOOD and DRUNK from that stuff in CA, along with Plum Wine!!! 3 days sick! couldn't even hear the words SAKI!!!

Absolute and Grapefruit juice was always one, but Sandy got me hooked on another one too, Sandy??? Name please?

janeeng said:
Ouch, Saki on that list - never again for me, got myself GOOD and DRUNK from that stuff in CA, along with Plum Wine!!! 3 days sick! couldn't even hear the words SAKI!!!

Absolute and Grapefruit juice was always one, but Sandy got me hooked on another one too, Sandy??? Name please?

Damn stupid Yankee... Its a Ameretto Sour ! YUMMMYYY :dance:

Sandy73 said:
Damn stupid Yankee... Its a Ameretto Sour ! YUMMMYYY :dance:
LOL!! Is this just a Southren drink? I use to waitress in night clubs and they were very popular. I can't drink them though, they're to fruity or sweet or something, LOL!
I drink White Russians. Mind Erasers if I really wanna let loose, LOL! :tng:

UsaPride said:
LOL!! Is this just a Southren drink? I use to waitress in night clubs and they were very popular. I can't drink them though, they're to fruity or sweet or something, LOL!

Usa I guess it is .. I love them... OMG mind erasers. Boy did that drink bring back some memories.. Errr or maybe I should forget them .. :dev1:

If I have to choose off that list, whiskey.. Southern Comfort.. Nummy.

Otherwise, my poison is a well made Long Island Iced Tea. Mmmm!

Sandy73 said:
OMG mind erasers. Boy did that drink bring back some memories.. Errr or maybe I should forget them .. :dev1:
Are they not the best party drink EVER!! After the first one I want another, after the second one I just want to dance, after the third one I have no idea what I did but I'm sure it was fun, LOL!! :D

UsaPride said:

WHITE RUSSIANS, now there's a drink I can agree on!

Forum List

Back