Liquidity Infusion

Firehorse

Free Thinker
Sep 4, 2011
I get that it's another name for "Bail Out" but I have say, I love the term

When me and the wife decide to spend time in the bedroom away from the kids, I often refer to the time as a "Family planning meeting" to the children. I'm thinking of changing it to "We have to deal with some Liquidity Infusion ... We will be back in an hour"

:)

When me and the wife decide to spend time in the bedroom away from the kids, I often refer to the time as a "Family planning meeting" to the children. I'm thinking of changing it to "We have to deal with some Liquidity Infusion ... We will be back in an hour"

Sooo...the other fifty-seven plus minutes you're doing what?

No movie

A woman is like a finely tuned driving machine. It must be allowed to heat up before the race and cool down afterward ... If nor you risk blowing a gasket

You sound a bit like a preacher I once heard... Actually there are several that attempt to save the men from doing so... yet so few tend to hear.

Posted in politics yet first three posts were effectively received as bedroom taunts... wondering a bit what that means for the future of politics, or, rather, what it doesn't mean. Are the men listening? ;D

I found the term funny. I find a great many things in politics today funny. What and how things are named changes with political poles. Terms that were used and got soiled are now called something else.

Revinue Enhancement is another example

Does this involve $100 bills?

It seems you may be close to a break in discovering something potentially detrimental... Keep up with the labeling of things and watch how the definitions do indeed change along with the words. Don't hold on too tightly, though, we're in for a ride, apparently! :lol:

Another of my favorites is this line ...

"The job market has again experianced a period of "Negative Growth"

Does this involve $100 bills?

if we are talking monetarly, yes, the comment still applies as I ...

"subsidize her aquisition of personal luxury items"

Forum List

Back