Lipstick on a Pig...was McCain's reaction...

Which is it?

• McCain is implying that he himself thinks Palin is a pig

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • McCain thinks women in America are stupid

• McCain is simply displaying his tendency to not understand anything

• McCain is using women to distract from real issues

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
It's the media that are pigs.

"lipstick on a pig" is a saying older than the hills. Granted, considering Palin's stand up comedy routine at the RNC, Obama's people should have realized that it would fodder for McCain and would jump up and bite them in the ass.

In this case, Obama was "throwing pearls before swine."

The republicans have also used this saying before also, like the senate minority leader. The McPuppets are just crasping at Straws again and trying to use Swift boat tactics!

I thought Obama was for "Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change"

Sounds like the same ole thing to me... Everyone knows he was taking a shot at Palin and calling her a Pig... Sad same ole politics by Mr. Hypocrit Obama....

I guess that's why his poll numbers dropping like a rock. LOL

perhaps you can't read or perhaps you're just another idiot con I don't know...

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Barack Obama and John McCain each attracting 46% of the vote. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 48%, McCain 47%

and isn't it funny how now McCain has tried to steal the idea of Change from obama.... he's so used to following he can't even find his own platform to run on....

And how come nobody was outraged when McCain said "You can dress up a monkey in a suit, but it's still a monkey?"

We should change the elephant and the donkey to the pig and the monkey.

:clap2: :lol:

And it's fitting what with the dems being on the evolution side and the republicans being on the pork side!

Ya, I'm gonna pay for that one. :)

We need to talk about the important issues. Like how many innocent bunny rabbits were exploited, or worse, just so McCain would have enough lipstick for his pig?

I thought Obama was for "Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change""Change"

Sounds like the same ole thing to me... Everyone knows he was taking a shot at Palin and calling her a Pig... Sad same ole politics by Mr. Hypocrit Obama....

I guess that's why his poll numbers dropping like a rock. LOL

Its obvious the Republicans were waiting for their chance to use the sexist card against Obama. They have been trying to set him up since the convention. Anyone with a half of brain knew they would cry as soon as Biden or Obama attacked her on policy. The republicans are always crying that they are being mistreated but they like to start the fight. I give them credit because they are some sneaky, sly individuals. Its actually very smart tactically but its sad if the American people fall for it. Obama is surrounded by women. I doubt a highly educated women like his wife would be with Barack if he was sexist. The whole campaign is getting so stupid. The republicans never talk about the issues but just try to fuel the propaganda fire.

"Hi, I'm John McCain and I think you, the American public, are a bunch of morons."

not surprisingly, some of them actually are.... :eusa_whistle:

I can't even believe this is being discussed much less pushed by the McCain camp.

not surprisingly, some of them actually are.... :eusa_whistle:

I can't even believe this is being discussed much less pushed by the McCain camp.

I can ... they are trying to manufacture anything other than the issues to talk about.

It's gonna backfire ...
I loved the part in the letter they sent out where they compared her to Hilary and they brough up how Hilary couldn't remember when the last time she shot a gun. I love these redneck assholes who think someone is a good choice because they have the same guns as them.

I loved the part in the letter they sent out where they compared her to Hilary and they brough up how Hilary couldn't remember when the last time she shot a gun. I love these redneck assholes who think someone is a good choice because they have the same guns as them.

You can rest easily knowing that whoever sent out the letter you speak was going to vote for McCain no matter who he picked for his running mate.

You can rest easily knowing that whoever sent out the letter you speak was going to vote for McCain no matter who he picked for his running mate.
It was a letter sent out by the McPuppet camp to defend Palin because you know she just can't go a sunday talk show and do it herself. Someone post it on here somewhere and my friend also posted it on myspace. If you read the whole thing you feel like you lost some IQ point.

Forum List

Back