Lipbush, I'm calling you out...

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
...on a date!

I'm feelin' a little frisky and all you have to do, is make your way to Long Beach and I'll take you to Muttlynch's for pizza and beer.

I promise not to hit on you before 10:00pm.

...on a date!

I'm feelin' a little frisky and all you have to do, is make your way to Long Beach and I'll take you to Muttlynch's for pizza and beer.

You truly are a troll!

Didn't you admit you lost your job a while back and are now on welfare?

Where are you going to take her. McDonalds? And no super-sizing? :lol:

...on a date!

You truly are a troll!

Didn't you admit you lost your job a while back and are now on welfare?

Where are you going to take her. McDonalds? And no super-sizing? :lol:

No he's taking her for hummus and falafel lololll:lol:

...on a date!

Wow. That.... sounds truely tempting.

I will be in Maine, hopefully, for Rosh HaShana. How would you like a road trip to the East?:D

There're half a dozen really good felafel places where I'm visiting down in S Jersey - I wonder how far they deliver.........

Maybe Lipush would prefer a date with my son: he's in his 20's and has a job....and he's going to be a 'doctor' when he finishes his graduate degrees.

Lmao

^^^^^

Good job raising your son to be a doctor and but is he religous? Lipush likes religious people it seems like

There're half a dozen really good felafel places where I'm visiting down in S Jersey - I wonder how far they deliver.........

Maybe Lipush would prefer a date with my son: he's in his 20's and has a job....and he's going to be a 'doctor' when he finishes his graduate degrees.

mhhhhmmmm......

Forum List

Back