Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
If only! I'd give top dollar to discuss theology with the Pope and be happy to point out the many false doctrines of Catholicism...

Where do I begin????
How about starting at ... he might be more of an expert on the bible than you?
i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...
That's what I've heard as well.
we were also told that the Pope is the closest person to god on the planet....as i got into my teens i had heard enough...the questions i started asking about their ways was met with some pretty piss poor answers....sorry if i am offending any Catholics here but your religion is a super wealthy racket...
I never got told any of that. I just couldn't understand why the church demonized gay people. But overall I'd say of Christian sects NOW that Catholics are the most tolerant. I admire the way they help the undocumented.
you mean illegals?....

i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...
we were also told that the Pope is the closest person to god on the planet....as i got into my teens i had heard enough...the questions i started asking about their ways was met with some pretty piss poor answers....sorry if i am offending any Catholics here but your religion is a super wealthy racket...

That's no specific to Catholicism, bub.

Most large power-accretive organizations are wealth appropriation rackets. Governments are the worst, especially when partnered with their Bankster Cronies.
when i was a kid the highlight of the mass was when they were going row to row collecting the money....when the priest saw the bounty after it was collected you could hear the guy clicking his heels in the back...
That's bullshit. The priest doesn't get that money.
yea it is bullshit....the priest were we were at had a new chevy every other year....yea he dont get any of it.....

How about starting at ... he might be more of an expert on the bible than you?
I never got told any of that. I just couldn't understand why the church demonized gay people. But overall I'd say of Christian sects NOW that Catholics are the most tolerant. I admire the way they help the undocumented.
The Catholics were always the most tolerant. Slavery and segregation was a Protestant thing. The Catholic Church outlawed slavery centuries beforehand, the first time a significant part of the globe was free from that awful practice. I'm glad you're now noticing, maybe others will too.
catholics the most tolerant?....gee i must have been around a different sect....

Most large power-accretive organizations are wealth appropriation rackets. Governments are the worst, especially when partnered with their Bankster Cronies.
when i was a kid the highlight of the mass was when they were going row to row collecting the money....when the priest saw the bounty after it was collected you could hear the guy clicking his heels in the back...
yea it is bullshit....the priest were we were at had a new chevy every other year....yea he dont get any of it.....
What, he wasn't clocking all those miles visiting the sick and the dying in a Maserati?

Yeah, that lion in Africa was killed...and the left is in mourning like a human was killed. I am sorry the lion was killed as well, I love animals a lot...even liberals.......but the mourning for the lion, vs. the silence on the killings at planned unparenthood are revealing...so a poll......

Please, for the purpose of this poll, state your political leanings.....if you dare...

I am a modern American Conservative.....
Animals are definitely worth more than humans. My political stance is irrelevant.

What, he wasn't clocking all those miles visiting the sick and the dying in a Maserati?
deny it all you want Ravi....the monsignor had a new car every 2-3 years....the rectory were the priest and nuns lived was pretty nice too....

The Catholic church is a JOKE!

The fact that they are "conforming" to the "World's" ways only point MORE to the fact that they are a SHAM to Christianity....

deny it all you want Ravi....the monsignor had a new car every 2-3 years....the rectory were the priest and nuns lived was pretty nice too....
I have an ex-priest relative. While he was a priest, his parents gave him a car every couple of years because they worried about his driving in a beater.

Could have been similar with your priest.

I have an ex-priest relative. While he was a priest, his parents gave him a car every couple of years because they worried about his driving in a beater.

Could have been similar with your priest.
the guy was a pretty old guy.....he died when i was about 15,just before i came out to Cal.......

Oh, to hell with Cecil.

When I was at Parris Island, my drill instructor told his platoon, “You think your girlfriend's pretty? Just picture her sitting on the hopper with a turd coming out of her ass.” I know, it sounds crude but there was a profound and enlightening message hidden in those words. My DI, the man I both hated and loved, was conditioning his men to realize that no one is perfect; that each of us, when reduced to merely biological functions, is just an animal. Even a woman's beauty eventually fades and dies. The only things that are truly enduring and worthwhile – things worth fighting and dying for – are principles. These guiding principles are what sets man apart from all other life forms and measures one man against another. The Marines have two mottos: Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) and Death Before Dishonor. I have never heard of a better code of conduct.

You think Cecil is something special? Just picture him eating a young antelope while it's still alive and screaming (lions do that, you know). Or picture Cecil chowing down on the Easter Bunny. Better yet, imagine him making a meal of one of your kids. Lions are predators. They kill innocent, defenseless creatures. Cecil is a coldhearted killer who met his demise at the hands of a dentist, a noble healer, a reliever of pain, a corrector of overbites. Both lion and dentist lived their lives the only way they knew how. The only cruelty I can see is assigned to the fool who named the king of beasts “Cecil.” I mean, WTF?

Kill a lion, save a baby antelope. It's all about the children.

Forum List

Back