Link to Obama policy the specifically caused...

Another feel good law that companies use when they leave the US.

Guess you aren't pay attention. The Supreme Court dismissed the Lilly Ledbetter because of a statue of limitations. In any work environment, you can get fired if you discuss wages which creates a "catch 22" situation. This law..puts an end that.

A statue of limitations that was written into law by Congress, and that lower courts were ignoring vie judicial activism.

According to Sallow, Obama is excellent for the following reasons...
-Bin Laden dead.seriously??
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.seriously?
-Auto industry thriving.bailout of detroit
-UE going down.smarter economic policies than his predecessor despite rightwingnut obstructionists
-Stock Market going up.

you know... i got to here and decided the post is bogus. you know very well that his policies in these areas were better than his predecessors and had it been on bush's watch, you'd have been clicking your heels together and doing a jig...

that is all..

-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Financial industry coming back.
-New forms of energy coming online.
-Russian sleeper cell ousted.
-Spook ops effectively introducing Iranian nuclear servers to the term "Virus".
-Our Allies like us again.
-Iraq war over.
I want someone to link to specific Obama policy decisions... executive orders... laws signed... etc., that support Sallow and prove Obama should be credited for the above list.

I'll wait.

None of it really matters, though, does it. If gas stays above $4.00/gallon as the Big 0's policy decisions have provided impetus to do, he loses.

Any chance you can address the OP, instead of running away?

I thought not.

I just want someone to give me something other than talking points as to why Obama is so freaking awesome. Linking to a specific policy that is directly responsible for something on that list should be a piece of cake, shouldn't it?

No, you don't. You just want to argue and be a jerk.

so far, the only jerk in this thread is you. Put up or shut up. List a specific policy or action by Obama that lead to ANYTHING in that OP list of Sallows... Lilly Ledbetter is taken, so pick ANY other one.

Sallow has more patience than I do. I'm not doing your research!!!

$stick-out-tongue-girl-messy-hair-flkra.jpg

No, you don't. You just want to argue and be a jerk.

so far, the only jerk in this thread is you. Put up or shut up. List a specific policy or action by Obama that lead to ANYTHING in that OP list of Sallows... Lilly Ledbetter is taken, so pick ANY other one.

Sallow has more patience than I do. I'm not doing your research!!!

View attachment 17801

Translation: I cannot link to a single policy that Obama has instituted that would directly account for anything in Sallows list (even though Sallow managed to do it at least once), so I'll just whine that I should not have to do your research for you... even though it's really not up to you to disprove it.

Forum List

Back