Link between homosexuality and overconsumption of soda pop

Unification

Aug 5, 2018
There is some evidence that consuming soda pop or soda water, or drinks with "effervescent" taste to them may be linked to homosexuality or gender identity confusion:

Apparently drinking effervescent or "bubbly" drinks such as champagne in large quantities increases feelings of "flamboyance" or carefree, non-discriminate 'love' or extacy (this is why the world "gay" became used to describe being homosexual, since it used to imply "flamboyant" especially in males).

The Chemistry of Soda Pop - www.ChemistryIsLife.com

It is interesting, because for most of human history, effervescent drinks such as pure mineral water, were a luxury which only a few wealthy afford

While after economic boom of 1960s, the mass soda industry boomed and Americans consumed soft drinks like Coca Cola in large quantities - and this coincided with the advent of the "LGBT subcultures" and more people publicly identifying as "gay, transgender", or other forms of sexual identity disorders.

I would not be suprised that this is not a concidence, and that maybe diets which eliminate soda or all carbonated drinks could be used as remedy to treat or cure homosexual or transgender urges in those who claim to be "gay" or have had homosexual feelings their entire life - very likely they also be heavy soda drinkers there entire life?

Here is some interesting suggestive evidence:

Notice how on Ellen Degenerate show, she mentions offering this young boy a club soda drink on his way to the show, but he turns it down.

This seems to imply that Ellen is a heavy drinker of soda water, and maybe this is what contributes to her identity disorder.

There is some evidence that consuming soda pop or soda water, or drinks with "effervescent" taste to them may be linked to homosexuality or gender identity confusion:

Apparently drinking effervescent or "bubbly" drinks such as champagne in large quantities increases feelings of "flamboyance" or carefree, non-discriminate 'love' or extacy (this is why the world "gay" became used to describe being homosexual, since it used to imply "flamboyant" especially in males).

It is interesting, because for most of human history, effervescent drinks such as pure mineral water, were a luxury which only a few wealthy afford

While after economic boom of 1960s, the mass soda industry boomed and Americans consumed soft drinks like Coca Cola in large quantities - and this coincided with the advent of the "LGBT subcultures" and more people publicly identifying as "gay, transgender", or other forms of sexual identity disorders.

I would not be suprised that this is not a concidence, and that maybe diets which eliminate soda or all carbonated drinks could be used as remedy to treat or cure homosexual or transgender urges in those who claim to be "gay" or have had homosexual feelings their entire life - very likely they also be heavy soda drinkers there entire life?
Too much time on your hands?

Why don’t you drink a bunch of “bubbly” and find out

Uh...I was a soda-aholic and I find homosexuality to be thoroughly repulsive. I’ve heard some stupid shit in my life, but this one is truly a gem. There is exactly 0 correlation between drinking soda and homosexuality. Zero.

Uh...I was a soda-aholic and I find homosexuality to be thoroughly repulsive. I’ve heard some stupid shit in my life, but this one is truly a gem. There is exactly 0 correlation between drinking soda and homosexuality. Zero.

I heard you must not only drink the cola....you have to hate your country at the same time.....then voila !!

Mr. Pibb must be the biggest faggot in history.

I'm not seeing the link here ...

cherry_cola_by_vishstudio-dc0ut6o.jpg

Are you a closet gay?

me too-----I used to drink coca cola by the liter------and NEVAH had any
desire to kiss a girl (I should add----I am a girl) I decided to go
COLD TURKEY on soda in general. ----------my libido remains UNCHANGED

me too-----I used to drink coca cola by the liter------and NEVAH had any desire to kiss a girl (I should add----I am a girl) I decided to go
COLD TURKEY on soda in general. ----------my libido remains UNCHANGED
Ok...that's just funny. I was telling Seawytch the exact same thing. I went cold turkey 15 years ago. My libido and my preferences never wavered! :laugh:

You know dOnald tRump is reputed to drink 8-12 diet comes a day.

If carbonated drinks have a propensity to turn one into a poofter, then I have a quick question.......................................

Why are there so few gay rednecks? They drink carbonated beverages by the case in the form of beer.

I think the OP has a screw loose.

Forum List

Back