Lindsey Lohan: Sincere or Sociopath?

An addict is someone who will steal your wallet and then help you look for it, and then steal your watch.

She's an idiot.
Goes without saying. I just remember once when I read that out in LA, a lot of guys on singles sites or even in the open market will 'next' a girl the instant they find out that she's an actress because they are so prone to lie and pretend on them just to 'practice their craft'. I'm sure women tend to do the same, but... it's an interesting thing to consider.

Oh booooo hooooo! Cry me a river and tell me your sad tale.

We'll see you when you get out of rehab you attention-seeking Hollywood misfit!

She's a spoiled rotten brat. Thought she could get away with anything and everythng.
We will see what comes out in 3months. Will she learn or won't she?

Narcissism.

Judge tweaked her tits real good yesterday....and they are Ohhhhh...so sore.

Speaking of her tits, why for such a young lady, do they sag so far down?

Lindsay Lohan: Addict who needs an intervention and therapy.

She is a coke head.. I used to be one, and I can spot one a mile away.
When you are leaving a house party at 7am, you were at a coke party.
Her white trash family and her need to go away.

She's a spoiled rotten brat. Thought she could get away with anything and everythng.
We will see what comes out in 3months. Will she learn or won't she?
You forget she will be camping with the most corrupt people on earth. Cops.
She'll have the best nose candy in Orange county.

She blew it, that's for sure.

Have you seen untouched photos of her?

Her skin looks like a 45 year old's that has lived in tanning beds and smoked all their life. No 22 yo should have skin that looks that bad.

Personally, I think 90 days in therapy is about 2 years too short. Unless she gets away from the fame game, I don't think she'll make 30. What is that curse again? The curse of 28 or something?

She blew it, that's for sure.

Have you seen untouched photos of her?

Her skin looks like a 45 year old's that has lived in tanning beds and smoked all their life. No 22 yo should have skin that looks that bad.

Exactly, She's a poster child for "faces of meth".

Personally, I think 90 days in therapy is about 2 years too short. Unless she gets away from the fame game, I don't think she'll make 30. What is that curse again? The curse of 28 or something?

Is 28 or 27?
Isn't something like River Phoenix, and some other all died at 28? I must google.

Top Hollywood Curses
Okay, our first entry includes musicians instead of actors, but many of those listed as members of The 27 Club have still rubbed elbows with the Hollywood elite or had some manner of dealings with Tinseltown. As the name might indicate, The 27 Club is filled with musicians who’ve died at the age of twenty-seven, and the total number (over 40) is stunning. Here are some of the most notable members of the club, along with their cause of death.

•Kurt Cobain (suicide)
•Brian Jones (drowned)
•Jimi Hendrix (choked on his own vomit after mixing wine and sleeping pills)
•Jim Morrison (heart failure)
•Janis Joplin (heroin overdose)

I thought this one was interesting.

The Conqueror

Our final entry isn’t so much one of the top Hollywood curses as it is an example of really bad judgment. Future recluse Howard Hughes produced this film about the life of Genghis Khan and cast John Wayne in the lead role (nevermind the fact that Wayne wasn’t the least bit Asian). Lead actress Susan Hayward was almost killed by a panther during filming, but the worst part came during shoots in Utah’s Snow Canyon. Since it was nearby to the Yucca Flats, the site of numerous nuclear bomb tests, cast and crew were subjected to dangerous amounts of radiation. In fact, photos exist of John Wayne and others holding Geiger counters with the needle in the red. Ninety-one of the 220 cast and crew would eventually be diagnosed with cancer, including Wayne, Susan Hayward, and director Dick Powell. To make matters worse, The Conqueror proved to be a critical and commercial failure.
They want to move the waste from Yucca Flats to Hanford in Washington... Wonderful!

90 days is sufficient if she is motivated to get sane and sober. No amount of time in confinement or treatment is sufficient if she is not.

Those who become alcoholics or addicts as juveniles--and she was both--are especially difficult cases because when addiction happens in adolescence, emotional development is arrested and the person thinks and relates as a child no matter how old they get. They do not begin significantly maturing again until they get clean and sober and are committed to staying that way.

So you see people like Lohan who are arrested and fined and jailed and reprimanded again and again and again but, just as soon as they are turned loose, they immediately return to their old friends and haunts and pick up where they left off. They might even try to resist the impulse to drink or do drugs for awhile, but usually they give in.

The scary part of this scenario that stopping drinking or doing drugs does not significantly arrest the emotional progression of the disease. So even though they've been 'dry' for months or even years, once they start again and become physically addicted again, the effect is usually as if they had been using the entire time.

Lohan won't get a grip until she decides to get a grip and actively seeks help to get clean and sober. In the artificial world she inhabits though, there won't be a lot of support for her to help her do that.

Forum List

Back