Lindsey Grahm wants National ID

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
It really upsets me when republicans advocate for this shit. I expect it with democrats but republicans who do the same shit should also die in a pit of hell. From their they can get ass-raped by satan.

This isn't something new, republicans want to control people just as much as the next guy.
For they want to tell a women what they can do with their body, and want to tell you who you can marry because THEIR religion says it is wrong.
We also have Michelle McCarthy calling for "witch hunts", and Ann Coulter saying women shouldn't vote. The GOP of today has no plans to stay out of your life, and you are a fool if you think they do.

If you care about excessive Illegal Immigration, a National ID is the only answer

If you care about identity theft, a National ID is the only answer

If you don't want a Nationala ID...quit your bitching

It really upsets me when republicans advocate for this shit. I expect it with democrats but republicans who do the same shit should also die in a pit of hell. From their they can get ass-raped by satan.

Never forget that he has never had an original thought, spoken an original word. Graham is a ventriloquist's dummy, Mortimer Snerd to Juan McCain's Edgar Bergin. If Grahmnesty proposed it, it is McLouse's new pet project.
Bush_and_Cheney_Mortimer_Snerd_and_.gif

If you care about excessive Illegal Immigration, a National ID is the only answer

How about securing our borders first?

And thieves will still commit identity theft, if fact I'll wager it gets worse because no one fucks up a simple thing like the government.

And thieves will still commit identity theft, if fact I'll wager it gets worse because no one fucks up a simple thing like the government.

We have 13 million illegals already here. Capturing and deporting them is like herding cats. Requiring all new hires to show an ID with some biometric capability will keep those illegals from being hired. If someone hires someone without ID...send them to jail
It will only take a few for the employers to get the idea. Once the jobs dry up....illegals go home

Identity theft is easy if all you need is a credit card number and a SSN. Encrypt the ID card and ID theft becomes impossible

We have 13 million illegals already here. Capturing and deporting them is like herding cats. Requiring all new hires to show an ID with some biometric capability will keep those illegals from being hired. If someone hires someone without ID...send them to jail
It will only take a few for the employers to get the idea. Once the jobs dry up....illegals go home

Identity theft is easy if all you need is a credit card number and a SSN. Encrypt the ID card and ID theft becomes impossible

Here's an idea.

No birth certificate, no drivers' license. No drivers' license no job. No work for illegals, illegals will leave.

There is absolutely no reason to collect fingerprints of Americans to do this.

As with many laws or changes to law, there is potential for evil and well as good.

National IDs obviously suffer that fate, too.

But haven't you guys noticed, that evdery time we decide to deal with some problem, OUR LIBERTIES NEED TO BE CURTAILED?

What do you think the war on drugs is all about?

Ending drug abuse or giving the masters the legal right to invade our lives?

And how about the war on terror?

Who is most controlled as a result of the Patriot Acts? Terrorists or Americans?

Both parties are about the business of slowing enslaving us.

National IDs serve a good purpose and they also serve a terrible one.

Here's an idea.

No birth certificate, no drivers' license. No drivers' license no job. No work for illegals, illegals will leave.

what the fuck is wrong with you? they have to have a drivers licence so they can get to their job, the voting booth, and the doctor,, and don't forget they need a way to get to school.all this provided for at the generosity of the 50% of Americans who pay federal income tax..

Here's an idea.

Isn't a drivers license an ID? What is wrong with having facial recognition data on your ID? The ID needs encrypted coding to ensure it cannot be faked.

I don't care if the ID is issued by the Fed or the state. You should have to prove you are a citizen to get a job

Here's an idea.

what the fuck is wrong with you? they have to have a drivers licence so they can get to their job, the voting booth, and the doctor,, and don't forget they need a way to get to school.all this provided for at the generosity of the 50% of Americans who pay federal income tax..

Please stop with the 50% of Americans don't pay federal income tax nonsense. The number is 33% and most of that 33% are under the age of 25

The Tax Foundation - Number of Americans Outside the Income Tax System Continues to Grow

Graham really needs to switch to the party that likes intrusive government.

That's a multiple choice question these days, Si. They want control in different ways - maybe - but the end result is the same.
Agreed. For the moment, the Dems want intrusive government more, IMO.

Party reform - Tea Party.

There's just too much power up for grabs, too much money, and too many other addictive ways to keep score. And nobody watching the henhouse. I doubt the tea parties will stand uncorrupted - in fact, I don't believe they are now. It will take a lot more than what they're capable of to clean house. I wonder if it's even possible now.

It's called a Passport. It's voluntary. Lindsey Graham is an Ass Hole. He was born that way.

That's a multiple choice question these days, Si. They want control in different ways - maybe - but the end result is the same.

There's just too much power up for grabs, too much money, and too many other addictive ways to keep score. And nobody watching the henhouse. I doubt the tea parties will stand uncorrupted - in fact, I don't believe they are now. It will take a lot more than what they're capable of to clean house. I wonder if it's even possible now.
I'm pretty deeply involved in the Tea Party (just as an observer, not organizing). There is no corruption, at least at the top levels (there still is no cadre of leaders, maybe that is why). It's a very novel group in that matter.

I'm pretty deeply involved in the Tea Party (just as an observer, not organizing). There is no corruption, at least at the top levels (there still is no cadre of leaders, maybe that is why). It's a very novel group in that matter.

I'm not so sure, no movement that size with no real leadership is going to be without infiltrators. And let's face it, the movement grew out of the Libertarian movement - which is the real RNC threat at the moment. I'm kinda partial to the Libertarians myself, and don't like to see the way a lot of their groups and movements have been co-opted, but that's a different story. ;)

I have nothing against the tea partiers, it's speech and I'm a big advocate of speech even when I disagree. But I doubt it's going to make much difference in teh long run, I also doubt the majority of the movement will stay independent. Call me cynical, but while speech can draw attention to certain issues if done wisely and well money and connections make the political world go round.

I'm not so sure, no movement that size with no real leadership is going to be without infiltrators. And let's face it, the movement grew out of the Libertarian movement - which is the real RNC threat at the moment. I'm kinda partial to the Libertarians myself, and don't like to see the way a lot of their groups and movements have been co-opted, but that's a different story. ;)

I have nothing against the tea partiers, it's speech and I'm a big advocate of speech even when I disagree. But I doubt it's going to make much difference in teh long run, I also doubt the majority of the movement will stay independent. Call me cynical, but while speech can draw attention to certain issues if done wisely and well money and connections make the political world go round.
They realize that the size is no longer compatible with the shoot-at-the-hip-and-watch-the-synergy methods with which it started. They are loathe to have a central cadre, though. But, there does need to be a change because of the size and it keeps getting bigger.

Let's watch and see. There are some very bright and creative folks working on that at the moment. I am excited at some of the ideas being considered.

As long as they keep the RNC at arms length, I have confidence in them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back