Lindsey Graham: “We’re in a big hole." "Romney keeps digging.”

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

"Meanwhile over on This Week, former Republican candidate Newt Gingrich called Romney’s characterization of why President Obama won “nuts.”

Yikes! - how whacked out do you have to be to be called "nuts" by the crazies?

I wish they were talking about Boehner and how he can reach a compromise on the whole driving off the cliff thing. Mitt is old news.

"Meanwhile over on This Week, former Republican candidate Newt Gingrich called Romney’s characterization of why President Obama won “nuts.”

All of them are falling all over themselves to distance themselves from Willard. Only two weeks ago they sang his praises.

Yeah and one of them still digging is Lindsey Graham. He's got a lot of nerve talking about Romney.

I wonder if Bill Kristol will keep his job as a Foxaganda contributor after this... Bill Kristol: "It won't kill the country if we raise taxes a little bit on millionaires, It really won't, I don't think. I don't really understand why Republicans don't take Obama's offer."

They once loved him and sang his praises.

Now, they don't love him, and they're dissing him.

Should we really believe that they ever truly respected him?

Romney told the truth to his donors. If democrats want to continue the demonization of Mitt Romney, it is unlikely that he will care.

It might take another election or two before republicans realize that they cannot out bid democrats in freebies for votes but it will come.

Romney told the truth to his donors. If democrats want to continue the demonization of Mitt Romney, it is unlikely that he will care.

It might take another election or two before republicans realize that they cannot out bid democrats in freebies for votes but it will come.

Are you saying it's only going to take the Republicans an election cycle or two to resuscitate Jude Wanniski?

You have any links?

Both political parties have been known to eat their young after they lose.
BTW when Lindsey Graham and Newt Gingrich are the voices of moderation in your party - your party is in some deep kaka

You have any links?

Of course! The link is in the OP -- do you have any other ridiculous questions? --- oops my bad, I just asked a ridiculous question.

You have any links?

Of course! The link is in the OP -- do you have any other ridiculous questions? --- oops my bad, I just asked a ridiculous question.

It didn't work on my app. Sorry.
But hey thanks for being such a nice guy about it.

Jindal to GOP: 'Stop being the stupid party'

By Steve Benen
-
Thu Nov 15, 2012

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) is understandably concerned about the future of his party, and told Politico this week he wants Republicans to "stop being the stupid party."

"We've got to make sure that we are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, big anything," Jindal told POLITICO in a 45-minute telephone interview. "We cannot be, we must not be, the party that simply protects the rich so they get to keep their toys." [...]

"It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments -- enough of that," Jindal said. "It's not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can't be tolerated within our party. We've also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters."

<snip>

Jindal mumbling to himself again?

Lindsey Graham.

I never could understand gay Republicans. Why would they join such a party?

I wish they were talking about Boehner and how he can reach a compromise on the whole driving off the cliff thing. Mitt is old news.

Last I checked it took two people to compromise.
Last I checked they had already reached an agreement. What was wrong with what Obama already agreed to?

And here is the problem with the Republican party folks... Katz calling Obama the freebie President while ignoring the fact that Mitt was the Freebie Governor.

The only place the Republican party is going is down.

And here is the problem with the Republican party folks... Katz calling Obama the freebie President while ignoring the fact that Mitt was the Freebie Governor.

The only place the Republican party is going is down.

Another butt-hurt narco-libtard.
At least the GOP as someplace to go other than home.

Forum List

Back