Lindsey Graham: We're Calling in All Officials Who Signed Carter Page FISA Warrant to Testify

upload_2019-3-31_10-37-30.jpeg

They should be punished to the full extent of the law after conviction of this treasonous act...if not it will happen again....

Last edited:
images

Lets hope this goes forward....right about election time in 2020 frog march the bastards right across town in shame.....

View attachment 253274

They should be punished to the full extent of the law after conviction of this treasonous act...if not it will happen again....
Because of the hard left turn the Democrats took some years ago, and dealing in identity politics, I think that these things are exactly why they (those guilty), figured that they had to become corrupt (those guilty), in order to win in future elections (especially with Obama's declaration that he was going to fundementally transform America in which meant what ??). Well apparently this thinking was right, because now they've been caught at it big time (those guilty).

Sure! The full Mueller Report is going to be released within the next two weeks and therefore there's no reason to interview them behind closed doors.

i hope you are correct on both parts

Sure! The full Mueller Report is going to be released within the next two weeks and therefore there's no reason to interview them behind closed doors.

i hope you are correct on both parts
I'm always correct. After all I'm a White MAGA Man.

Graham lost all credibility when he quit defending his DEAD "good friend" McCain from Trump's cheap shots. Graham no longer does anything for the purposes of justice, he does it because he is a spineless piece of garbage that will do whatever Trump tells him to say or do.

I'm glad.

Do it.

This will be even better than Obama tapping Trump's phones.

How'd that work out?

They actually think Mueller is an amateur.

But don't worry, she screams and makes faces.

D3ArKveWwAAqKtH.jpg

Trump's phone AND microwave. Get it right or don't say anything at all.

Funny how the libs think that they can't be wrong even if they are wrong, and how Graham was wrong yet finally realised it which is a huge no, no in the Demon-crats mindset. Never admit your wrong is their (the Demon-crats) way of thinking.

They learned this from groups who have tolerated bad amongst their groups, because they have to keep their numbers strong at any cost. Then such groups wonder why people mistake them for being bad to when they see this type of thing going on.

Lindsey Graham: We're Calling in All Officials Who Signed Carter Page FISA Warrant to Testify

And absolutely nothing will happen to anyone, but the Senate will sure enjoy its grandstanding

Fisagate biggest scandal ever
Ooooooh look! Fisagate! Another shiny object for the cult to gape open mouthed at!

Go ahead, have your fun. And when the truth about your boy comes out, you'll look for someone else to blame besides the FBI.

Forum List

Back