Lindsey Graham understands why Romney will lose

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told Jonathan Martin of Politico that “if we lose this election there is only one explanation — demographics.”

“If I hear anybody say it was because Romney wasn’t conservative enough I’m going to go nuts,” Graham said. “We’re not losing 95 percent of African-Americans and two-thirds of Hispanics and voters under 30 because we’re not being hard-ass enough.”

Sen. Graham: I’ll “go nuts

Because everyone wants free shit!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!

No one wants their right to vote suppressed.

You really don't get it, do you?

How is anyones vote getting suppressed? Do you really feel that there shouldn't be a required iq?

You can't drive, get food stamps or step into a bar without one. Why not vote?

How is anyones vote getting suppressed? Do you really feel that there shouldn't be a required iq?

7 hour waits to vote in Florida....

voting_fl_ap_img.jpg

They are also getting ridiculous with 12 page ballots, robo calls telling people their voting place has changed, making people stand in line to turn in their absentee ballots. Complete disorganization at the polls.

Standing in line says something about the character of these individuals who wait, they want to vote, stop making things so hard for them.

This isn't the Middle East, this is America, land of the free and all that. Republicans should keep their sticky fingers out of the voting process except to organize the polls. And yes, it is the Republicans supressing the vote in these ways.

I'm going to vote this morning, hope turnout is amazing but if long lines cause me to stand there for hours, I will.

Lindsey Graham doesnt understand alot of things. I see no reason why this is different.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told Jonathan Martin of Politico that “if we lose this election there is only one explanation — demographics.”

“If I hear anybody say it was because Romney wasn’t conservative enough I’m going to go nuts,” Graham said. “We’re not losing 95 percent of African-Americans and two-thirds of Hispanics and voters under 30 because we’re not being hard-ass enough.”

Sen. Graham: I’ll “go nuts

If Romney loses it'll be because he's insulted so many classes of Americans in order to shore up support in his base of haters.

Forum List

Back