Lindsey Graham the Belle of the South jokes about "White Guys" under his presidency

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Sen. Lindsey Graham white men joke surfaces - David Cohen - POLITICO.com

In the recording according to CNN, Graham is heard saying: “I’m trying to help you with your tax status. I’m sorry the government’s so f——- up. If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency.”

Graham, a two-term Republican, is facing Brad Hutto in his bid for reelection. The Democratic state senator is not considered a major threat to unseat Graham, who fended off challenges from the right in the Republican primary.

“When behind the closed doors of a private club, Lindsey Graham let his true colors show,” Hutto said in a statement published on his campaign site. “He is only interested in his own ambitions and the best interests of the wealthy donors he hopes will fund his possible presidential campaign.”

Now lets contrast and compare. Republicans "believe" that Obama is looking out for blacks only without any proof besides their own conspiracy theories. And republicans believe that "belief" that Obama has is wrong.

But here is Lindsey "I DO Declare" Graham saying outright that white males will do good under him (which isnt the first time hes said that if you konw what I mean) and I imagine tht the repubs will be hopping mad.....At me for pointing that out

Read more: Sen. Lindsey Graham white men joke surfaces - David Cohen - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back