Lindsey Graham......SNAKE

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Last week his position was NO BIDENS CALLED AS WITNESSES. BIDEN IS MY FRIEND.

Tonight his position is IF THE LEFT WANTS WITNESSES WE WILL CALL BIDEN.

Literally pick a fucking position and stick to it!

I don’t entirely trust Lindsey Graham.

It’s clear that the Bidens, Hell the entire Obama Administration and Democrat Party have been laundering money for years.

These people should have been busted decades ago.

The Democrats called 17 witnesses and allowed The GOP none, so why are we throwing them a life line for their sinking ship?

Last edited:

All in the name of trying to appease Trump..the god who will smite you the moment you cross him. All in. No choice.
Honestly, to all Republicans...just cut your losses and stick the fork in Trump..then maybe you'll have a shot at salvaging the disaster that's coming in November.

All in the name of trying to appease Trump..the god who will smite you the moment you cross him. All in. No choice.
Honestly, to all Republicans...just cut your losses and stick the fork in Trump..then maybe you'll have a shot at salvaging the disaster that's coming in November.

Exactly. When is enough enough?
Apparently not yet.

Cut bait, go with a new

• Banned

On the contrary. I think he KNOWS Biden is crooked and was hoping to protect him because of their long standing friendship. But now he knows the SHIT MAY ACTUALLY HIT THE FAN and has decided his friendship won't go down with the ship.

Either way he lacks the HONEST backbone I actually thought he had.

If they are going to call Joe Biden they would have to call Obama and why?

Joe Biden orders to the Ukraine came from Obama and Joe was not a lone wolf...

So as the GOP focus on Joe and Hunter they better realize the can of worms they are opening if the call Joe...

On the contrary. I think he KNOWS Biden is crooked and was hoping to protect him because of their long standing friendship. But now he knows the SHIT MAY ACTUALLY HIT THE FAN and has decided his friendship won't go down with the ship.

That makes no sense. Lindsay has gone all in on Trump. He's been on Fox and supported him, and also given angry, passionate speeches in Trump's defense. That makes it hard to walk it back. More likely, he's seeing that the whole thing is one giant Kobayashi Maru scenario and he's screwed any way he goes.

I really don't know why Republicans just don't huddle and decide to cut their losses.
Oh...yeah..wait..this...
Trump, at packed New Jersey rally, hits congressional Dems amid impeachment fight

• Banned

That makes no sense. Lindsay has gone all in on Trump. He's been on Fox and supported him, and also given angry, passionate speeches in Trump's defense. That makes it hard to walk it back. More likely, he's seeing that the whole thing is one giant Kobayashi Maru scenario and he's screwed any way he goes.

I really don't know why Republicans just don't huddle and decide to cut their losses.
Oh...yeah..wait..this...
Trump, at packed New Jersey rally, hits congressional Dems amid impeachment fight
It makes no sense because you had too many bowls of Fruit Loops for breakfast.

And no, the GOP isn't going to ditch the best president this nation has had since Clinton.

Oh...yeah..wait..this...

And no, the GOP isn't going to ditch the best president this nation has had since Clinton.

Uh.. best president??..the President the Republicans impeached for lying under oath about a BJ with a consenting adult??
Is this an admission? Not criticizing..just a little taken aback.

At this moment in time, the Republican controlled Senate does not have the 67 votes to remove Trump from office. But with the constant drip, drip, drip..is there a moment forthcoming where they might consider cutting their losses and trying to salvage the 2020 elections?

Oh...yeah..wait..this...

Uh.. best president??..the President the Republicans impeached for lying under oath about a BJ with a consenting adult??

At this moment in time, the Republican controlled Senate does not have the 67 votes to remove Trump from office. But with the constant drip, drip, drip..is there a moment forthcoming where they might consider cutting their losses and trying to salvage the 2020 elections?
No

Delusional wet dreams

Oh...yeah..wait..this...

upload_2020-1-28_22-54-9.png

Quit acting like a bitch. This is politics. Graham is playing politics and he will destroy his ‘friend’ Joe if it serves him politically.

Quit acting like a bitch. This is politics. Graham is playing politics and he will destroy his ‘friend’ Joe if it serves him politically.
Did my post make your defend GOP at all cost receptors tingle?

Don't care, fuck off

Is this your first day at politics? There are ZERO politicians in the house or senate that are honest. There are 3 things politicians must do - Lie, compromise their values, and ask people for money. The ones who do those the best rise the highest.

Lindsay Graham tries to be fair to both sides, but when it comes down to the brass tacks, he does the right thing...most of the time.

The trouble with the fence position is that you take whacks from both sides. *sigh*

Oh...yeah..wait..this...

View attachment 303142
Outta the Park, Hossfly!!!

Is this your first day at politics? There are ZERO politicians in the house or senate that are honest. There are 3 things politicians must do - Lie, compromise their values, and ask people for money. The ones who do those the best rise the highest.
One of the finest men I have ever known was my husband's friend, Senator John Barrasso. When we lived in Wyoming, and just after Senator Barrasso took office, he was back in Wyoming every weekend until we moved back home to Texas in 2009 due to health issues.

But at some point, you have to get off the fence and decide...or forever ride the middle of 'both sides are..xxx"...and while nothing may still get done..that's not the worst thing that can happen. I'd rather be run over for being on one side of the road or the other... than being in the middle and looking like a car bumper driving through the deep South during bug season.

Impossible. I would be impressed if they stood by a principle. They don't. Lindsey is moved by focus groups and polls that tell him the best way to keep his job. Nothing more. Republican or Democrat, they are all the same type of trash.

Forum List

Back