Lindsey Graham Set To Take Over Senate Judiciary

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Graham set to take over Judiciary

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is poised to become the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee after Sen. Grassley (R-Iowa) announced Friday that he would step down to take over the chairmanship of the Finance Committee.

All that throat massaging has finally paid off for Lindsey, now he will have a chance to have jurisdiction over the Department of Justice and mean ole Mueller and help Trump out with that investigation. He has already met with acting AG Whitaker and he has assured everyone that Mueller will not be fired and that he has seen no evidence to believe anything is being done wrong with the Mueller investigation; *wink-wink*

Lindsey gonna pick up that big ole gavel and him gonna bang it so hard for Trump -- you go Lindsey!!!
LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is poised to become the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee after Sen. Grassley (R-Iowa) announced Friday that he would step down to take over the chairmanship of the Finance Committee.

All that throat massaging has finally paid off for Lindsey, now he will have a chance to have jurisdiction over the Department of Justice and mean ole Mueller and help Trump out with that investigation. He has already met with acting AG Whitaker and he has assured everyone that Mueller will not be fired and that he has seen no evidence to believe anything is being done wrong with the Mueller investigation; *wink-wink*

Lindsey gonna pick up that big ole gavel and him gonna bang it so hard for Trump -- you go Lindsey!!!
LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg

Homophobic?

Holy shit this is going to be a huge fight between him and the three wicked witches of the west

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

You guys will find yourselves hating Lindsey again, like yall did just a few months ago....

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

You guys will find yourselves hating Lindsey again, like yall did just a few months ago....

No that dude changed after his butt buddy McCain died .

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

Changed from what to what?

He just traded one penis in his mouth for another one.....nothing has changed...

and when the time comes, he will change again....and you folks go back to calling him Rino, establishment, blah blah blah

Until he wins you back over by slapping a Mexican baby in the face

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg

I wonder, how many throat massages has 'sugar shoes' Lindsey had to endure to get where he has gotten in DC?

I wonder if those all came with a happy ending?

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

He just traded one penis in his mouth for another one.....nothing has changed...

and when the time comes, he will change again....and you folks go back to calling him Rino, establishment, blah blah blah

It's amazing how you can be a homophobic and a racist to boot as a libtard

And you can do it with no reprecussions

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg

I wonder, how many throat massages has 'sugar shoes' Lindsey had to endure to get where he has gotten in DC?

Number 2

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

I am not homophobic at all -- liberals don't pass laws that target gays, conservatives do

Conservatives are so tough on gays that many of them pretend not to be gay themselves because of the fear of it ruining their "brand"

Lindsey is one of them -- and I will continue to troll the shit out of your hypocritical republicans every chance I get until they stop passing policies that discriminates against gays...

Last edited:

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg

Number 2

Number 2 is nasty & it smells

/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

I am not homophobic at all -- liberals don't pass laws that target gays, conservatives do

Conservatives are so tough on gays that many of them pretend not to be gay themselves because of the fear of it ruining their "brand"

Lindsey is one of them -- and I will continue to troll the shit out of your hypocritical republicans every chance I get until you stop passing policies that discriminates against gays...

Ya know you shouldn't of left my house so early today, I had breakfast waiting for you..

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg

Number 2

Number 2 is nasty & it smells

That's not what you told me last night baby cakes...

Its cool cucks

Lindsey is one of them -- and I will continue to troll the shit out of your hypocritical republicans every chance I get until you stop passing policies that discriminates against gays...

Ya know you shouldn't of left my house so early today, I had breakfast waiting for you..

" liberals don't pass laws that target gays, conservatives do"

I like how you avoided that part of what I said.....

As for your weak attempt at the gay innuendo -- that doesn't work on secure hetero-sexual males.....

But it really gives those insecure conservatives fits ...hmm...wonder why
4c476ec283f8eae69385eda67f3dca9a.jpg

" liberals don't pass laws that target gays, conservatives do"

I like how you avoided that part of what I said.....

As for your weak attempt at the gay innuendo -- that doesn't work on secure hetero-sexual males.....

But it really gives those insecure conservatives fits ...hmm...wonder why
4c476ec283f8eae69385eda67f3dca9a.jpg

Dude you left your shirt..

Don't you want it back stud?

AbleSoftAiredale-small.gif

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
/——/ Tissue?
Its cool cucks

Ya think about this shit..liberals can be racist as hell , anti women, call Trump an orange what ever, call Palin a caribou Barbie

Hate on god.

Yet call sir Charles ( one of the greatest basketball players of all time who almost defeated the king MJ..)

An uncle tom

LindseyGrahamTongue.jpg
That's a creepy jpg. Gay or not Gay.

Hopefully Graham can reach some understanding with dems as to how "me to" issues are handled and investigated.

No Graham has changed..after McCain died ....he has an emptho. he has to be the lone wolf..

Edit ..

Ugh

I suck at spelling and grammar but I can express myself in IRL if you listen to me

em·pa·thy
/ˈempəTHē/
noun
  1. the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Forum List

Back