Lindsey Graham Introduces bill to commit troops to israel

So you still refuse to show me where you questioned anything,all you did was dismiss it out of hand...you didn't question a damn thing..

What if America's interests came before Israel's when we sat down to figure out our foreign policy?

Is this where you start worshipping hitler again, asshole?

For future reference, Rapmaster Billy the J absolutely HATES this:

dancinghitler.gif

:rofl:

Rabbi
The link is to the HuffPo. So you know it's GOT to be true! LOL!

If you have PROOF that he did not introduce this bill, please post it.

Otherwise, your post is just the usual whining from the impotent rw.

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is planning to press the Senate next month to pledge U.S. troops, money, and political support to Israel should Bibi Netanyahu launch a preventive war on Iran.

Graham claims his effort would merely make explicit that the U.S. has Israel's back. But when your friend is drunk, you don't hand them the keys. If Graham has his way, he will hand Bibi the keys and lend him our car, while the rest of us ride shotgun.

Graham's planned measure would outsource the decision about whether the U.S. goes to war to the Israeli prime minister, pledging that if Bibi decides to act -- regardless of the consequences and our own calculations -- the U.S. will provide money, troops, and political leverage (presumably at the UN and IAEA where there will be a push to shred the sanctions and the Non-Proliferation Treaty).

What if America's interests came before Israel's when we sat down to figure out our foreign policy?

Reading the entire piece and another source -

Begs the question, why did he choose to introduce this bill now?

I believe that this is intending to give Israel the message that while the administration may not fully support them, Congress will. I question the wisdom of this measure, especially if we have a new administration coming in January. This endeavor may not be necessary.

Forum List

Back