Lindsey Graham Introduces bill to commit troops to israel

Well, in their defense, it's only because they're both stupid and gullible.
Says the idiots voting for the same old shit and thinking they are gonna get something different...the very definition of gullible..
Who are you voting for?

Remember, if you're voting third party, you're not going to get anything accomplished.
I really doubt that.

I don't care.
You're a less-than-reliable reporter of fact.

I would rather vote for the man I want to win and who I share the same beliefs with than I would voting for someone I don't really like just because the person he is going against is worse.I am voting for Gary Johnson because he is who I want for president. I was never under any illusion he would win. I know he won't. That's not the point. I am voting for the person I agree with and like.

There's money behind this shit. We don't want another war. Everything about it will be devastating for everyone. C'mon people be better than that

Their cult like devotion to israel is stronger than their love for America...hell I don't think any israel firster does love America...they should just move to israel and fight for them.

Their cult like devotion to israel is stronger than their love for America...hell I don't think any israel firster does love America...they should just move to israel and fight for them.

You're words are true. Because they keep professing their relationship with Israel and how we should get ourselves in another mess and war in the Middle East. They should just pack up and fight for Israel. There's a problem though. They very country they Claim to love, accepts only jews or Israeli citizens for their military. If they don't want to be called Israeli Firsters then they need to calm it down with the warmongering.

Says the idiots voting for the same old shit and thinking they are gonna get something different...the very definition of gullible..
Who are you voting for?

Remember, if you're voting third party, you're not going to get anything accomplished.
I don't care.
You're a less-than-reliable reporter of fact.

I would rather vote for the man I want to win and who I share the same beliefs with than I would voting for someone I don't really like just because the person he is going against is worse.I am voting for Gary Johnson because he is who I want for president. I was never under any illusion he would win. I know he won't. That's not the point. I am voting for the person I agree with and like.
Obama thanks you for your support.

He appreciates yours to...You have been fooled and don't even know it...Obama/Romney same shit different color.

Truth hurts I know it does but sometimes ya gotta bite the bullet and accept it. My avatar fits you perfectly.

If normal is going through life with blinders on believing everything I am told and not questioning a damn thing then hell no I am not normal...never claimed to be normal...but I do tell the truth whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back