Lindsey Graham Introduces bill to commit troops to israel

Senator Lindsey Graham is an full blown Israeli Firster.
Im just fucking surprised that as much as he loves Israel he doesn't live in Tel Aviv.

What was I thinking..... Most Israeli Firsters live here in the states.

So what (your avatar) cult do you belong to?

None. That's a conspiracy researcher, philosopher, psychologist, alternative historian. He advocates individualism and is against all groups.

I just got the picture from a site that posted his article and altered the photo to match the web theme.

Or....maybe after WWII some Americans realize we can't let the crazy Arab muslims and Persian muslims constantly try to finish off the Jews like Hitler tried in the 30s and 40s.

A tiny Jewish country surrounded by Arab muslim countries that have attacked it from all sides in the past, now is being threatened with elimination by new scumbags in Iran trying to finish the job their Arab cousins couldn't do going back to the 50s. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, Israel is really the problem in some demented minds....

Senator Lindsey Graham is an full blown Israeli Firster.
Im just fucking surprised that as much as he loves Israel he doesn't live in Tel Aviv.

What was I thinking..... Most Israeli Firsters live here in the states.

Or....maybe after WWII some Americans realize we can't let the crazy Arab muslims and Persian muslims constantly try to finish off the Jews like Hitler tried in the 30s and 40s.

A tiny Jewish country surrounded by Arab muslim countries that have attacked it from all sides in the past, now is being threatened with elimination by new scumbags in Iran trying to finish the job their Arab cousins couldn't do going back to the 50s. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry to destroy your reality, but Rothschild funded the Nazis and Hitler himself is the offspring of the Rothschilds. The Holocaust led to the establishment of the state of Israel.

False. Bare assertion fallacy.

Who is he? We can make up our own minds about him.

False. You are basically saying "we can make up our own facts." There are no followers that walk around with him, he walks alone and stands for INDIVIDUALUSM and self-hood, NOT groups. You don't understand anything.

I repeat: Who is he?

Because I'm not going to take your word for anything. That's what you want me to do. And it's not happening.

Who is he? We can make up our own minds about him.

False. You are basically saying "we can make up our own facts." There are no followers that walk around with him, he walks alone and stands for INDIVIDUALUSM and self-hood, NOT groups. You don't understand anything.

Because I'm not going to take your word for anything. That's what you want me to do. And it's not happening.

It is a cult. You know because they get closed mouthed about it.
He is for individualism. If you don't agree with him his followers will kill you.

It is a cult. You know because they get closed mouthed about it.
He is for individualism. If you don't agree with him his followers will kill you.
Okay. But who the hell is this guy?!

I'm asking because I don't know.

The kook liberals and losertarians invent things about Christians to fit their fucked up minds and agendas. They tell lies so many times that they eventually believe them too.
Well, in their defense, it's only because they're both stupid and gullible.
Says the idiots voting for the same old shit and thinking they are gonna get something different...the very definition of gullible..

No, they're not -- because I'm a Southern Baptist. We don't believe we can buy our way into heaven.

So it looks like both of you are wrong.

The ones I met act like that. Love israel or go to hell.

I really doubt that.

I don't care.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

You are working on being the biggest nutjob on this board.

Sorry to destroy your reality, but Rothschild funded the Nazis and Hitler himself is the offspring of the Rothschilds. The Holocaust led to the establishment of the state of Israel.

No believe me its a tie between you,rabbi,gunslinger chick.I am sure I missed a few but that's the jest of it.

The kook liberals and losertarians invent things about Christians to fit their fucked up minds and agendas. They tell lies so many times that they eventually believe them too.
Well, in their defense, it's only because they're both stupid and gullible.
Says the idiots voting for the same old shit and thinking they are gonna get something different...the very definition of gullible..
Who are you voting for?

Remember, if you're voting third party, you're not going to get anything accomplished.
The ones I met act like that. Love israel or go to hell.

I really doubt that.

I don't care.
You're a less-than-reliable reporter of fact.

Forum List

Back