Lindsey Graham Introduces bill to commit troops to israel

So an opinion puff piece from HuffPo written by an obvious left-wing apologist for Iranian interests that ignores the obvious fact that the president makes foreign policy.
Other than that, fuck you, you worthless piece of Hitler-cock-sucking shit.

• Banned
HeHe....made him so mad he took me off ignore. Ah I love this forum and its mixture of people. Some hilarious retards such as Rabbi and some really nice folks and smart ones to.

• Banned
A Ron Paul State Senator hinted at the RP rally in Tampa that he was going to run against Graham in 2014.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZovGUBPfyc]We Are The Future Rally Tampa SC State Senator Tom Davis USF Sun Dome - YouTube[/ame]

The kook liberals and losertarians invent things about Christians to fit their fucked up minds and agendas. They tell lies so many times that they eventually believe them too.

I have and they are like he says they are.
No, they're not -- because I'm a Southern Baptist. We don't believe we can buy our way into heaven.

So it looks like both of you are wrong.

So an opinion puff piece from HuffPo written by an obvious left-wing apologist for Iranian interests that ignores the obvious fact that the president makes foreign policy.

Shut the fuck up, you hate Liberty. How are gonna call him Hitler-lover. You love everything about fascism.

Maybe he's anti-Zionist, not pro-Iran, there's a difference.

So what (your avatar) cult do you belong to?

Shut the fuck up, you hate Liberty. How are gonna call him Hitler-lover. You love everything about fascism.

Maybe he's anti-Zionist, not pro-Iran, there's a difference.

Forum List

Back