Lindsey Graham goes after GOP never Trumpers trying to undermine Trump.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
"if we undercut the president, that’s the end of his presidency and the end of our party, and we deserve to be punished if we give in now."

Graham: If We 'Undercut' Trump on Wall, It's 'The End of Our Party,' 'We Deserve to Be Punished' | Breitbart

This makes me wonder if maybe it's time for the Trump-led populist branch of the Republican to leave and form a separate party for a three party system.

MAGA

trump_painting_site-1112x582.jpg

You have to wonder if Trump has 'the goods' on Senator Lindsey Our Lady of the Carolinas Graham.

and that sinking boat piloted by Corporal Donald Bones Spurs Trump is hilarious.

some of those old white guys have worse eyesight and aim than Dick Cheney did when he shot his friend in the face

and Oh please do, please do break away and try and form a third party. That would make America great again!

I propose a name The Flounder Party

"if we undercut the president, that’s the end of his presidency and the end of our party, and we deserve to be punished if we give in now."

Graham: If We 'Undercut' Trump on Wall, It's 'The End of Our Party,' 'We Deserve to Be Punished' | Breitbart

This makes me wonder if maybe it's time for the Trump-led populist branch of the Republican to leave and form a separate party for a three party system.

MAGA

It was the U.S. Constitution, the will of the majority voter and the electoral college that was undercut in order to lawlessly hack and rig this 45 trash in there.

Why would a guy who obviously plays for the other team work with the GOP?

I don't get it.

MAGA

Somebody should tweet out Lindsay Graham's new cell phone number :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back