Lindsey Graham Flew To Turkey On Official Trip After Trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Lindsey Graham Flew To Turkey On Official Trip After Trump Canceled Pelosi's
Senator Lindsey Graham was dispatched to soothe Turkish President Erdogan after Donald Trump announced his intention to leave some troops in Syria. That trip, during the government shutdown, was not canceled.
By Karoli Kuns
snip
I'm curious. Beyond the obvious tit-for-tat, is Donald Trump afraid of what Speaker Pelosi might see in Afghanistan? Is there something we should know about that he's concealing? With this guy, you just never know. His alliance with Putin and Afghanistan's strategic value to Russia shouldn't be overlooked.

--------------------------------------------------------
and is he above the third in line for the Presidency, I hardly think so.

2 scoops.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham was dispatched to soothe Turkish President Erdogan after Donald Trump announced his intention to leave some troops in Syria. That trip, during the government shutdown, was not canceled.
By Karoli Kuns
snip
I'm curious. Beyond the obvious tit-for-tat, is Donald Trump afraid of what Speaker Pelosi might see in Afghanistan? Is there something we should know about that he's concealing? With this guy, you just never know. His alliance with Putin and Afghanistan's strategic value to Russia shouldn't be overlooked.

Oh well...

Maybe Nancy will think twice before issuing another Statement about canceling something...

By Karoli Kuns
snip

Psst! Penelope, there's a conspiracy under that can over there too.

By Karoli Kuns
snip

Afghanistan....Via Brussels and Davos....With an entourage of 90 non-governmental hangers-on.

How many flunkies and freeloaders did Graham take with him?

By Karoli Kuns
snip

who is graham , a nobody, but a life long politician, and a nobody, who is Pelosi? Speaker of the House twice and twice 3rd in line to be Potus.

By Karoli Kuns
snip

who is graham , a nobody, but a life long politician, and a nobody, who is Pelosi? Speaker of the House twice and twice 3rd in line to be Potus.

The 10 Dumbest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said (Recently)

:auiqs.jpg:

By Karoli Kuns
snip

The Turkish dictator prolly needed a hummer & Lindsey was available.

By Karoli Kuns
snip

Too bad the government couldn't have told the press beforehand so everyone knew.

By Karoli Kuns
snip

Too bad the government couldn't have told the press beforehand so everyone knew.

Why would the current government be honest, about anything?

Think about that.

Forum List

Back