Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by Gary Anderson, Aug 30, 2014.

1. M.D. Rawlings

M.D. Rawlings Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,717
    Graham's friends are worried, because he came out of the closet the other day wild eyed, like he was in the mood for massive war in Iraq, which we broke because Yinon Zionism had a plan to break that nation back in 1982. Guess the Zionists never forget. And certainly no one could doubt that Graham is a non Jewish Zionist, supporting breaking up the middle east causing massive death as party fights party, sectarian group fights sectarian group, and innocent people are slaughtered daily or rendered homeless.​

So, for example, a balkanized Iraq, that gerrymandered relic of post-WWI colonial wizardry, under the thumb of a maniacal strongman makes sense to you, eh? You're not too fond of the Kurds either, I take it. Perhaps that's because many of them are non-Jewish Zionist too who wish to be free of the geopolitical artifice of modern Iraq.

But then who needs a strongman to suppress the ancient, natural inclinations of tribal/familial ties when we can arm the Islamofascist barbarians of the ISIS/ISIL to rid the world of these bothersome and uncooperative parasites in Iraq yearning to be free of the western collectivist's penchant for the geopolitical diplomacy of incongruent lovefests.

2. M.D. Rawlings

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,717
    And yet those nasty Israeli Zionists eschew the single-state solution for Iraq mindlessly imposed on the people thereof by the liberals and neoconservatives of the Washington establishment. And contrary to your claim elsewhere, those nasty Israeli Zionists opposed what those neoconservatives Lindsey and McCain supported, and what Obama did after he erased his red line in the sand, namely, the arming of the factious Muslim rebels in Syria.

http://www.ipsnorthamerica.net/news.php?idnews=4548
    http://www.jns.org/news-briefs/2013/5/17/stephen-harper-defends-support-for-israel-opposes-arming-syrian-rebels#.VBH3C7l0yM8=
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.535829
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jameszirin/2013/06/19/do-we-achieve-anything-by-sending-arms-to-the-syrian-rebels/
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/dont-arm-rebels-before-vetting-them-israel-urges-us/
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/house-republicans-syria-arming/2013/05/07/id/503156/

3. M.D. Rawlings

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,717
    Well, I don't know what ol' twist-and-shout Graham was up to in that instance, but I got no use for him or his sugar daddy McCain.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Gary Anderson

Gary Anderson VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    You have to be careful with this. First, Israel wants the Caliphate to survive. Israel wants Iraq to be permanently broken up and Yinon Zionism teaches that very thing. Israel is on record supporting Kurdish independence. Israel has said that Iran is a much bigger threat and Israel wants the US to take out Iran, which Bradley said, is a bad idea.

5. M.D. Rawlings

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,717

But you guys don't appear to allow for the distinction between the "manifest destiny" of biblical Zionism and the Zionism
    But that's my whole point. The liberal and neoconservative establishment want a single-state Iraq, which is a disaster. Iraq should be broken up into three states along sectarian lines: Sunni, Shia and Kurdish. As for Iran, by and large, the Islamic Persians are not a threat to Israel. The Iranian regime is the threat to Israel and to the West as well.

6. Gary Anderson

Gary Anderson VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Single state Iraq worked out just fine relative to what we have now. Now we have possibly millions killed in the Iraq War, we have beheadings, we have displacement in Syria. But the evil Zionists don't care because they moved 750 thousand Palestinians who had a shared right to the land, out and tortured the women and children and even stoned them. No, your doctrine is one of a killing social engineer, MD, or at least the ones you admire are. The middle east is now a mess. It is shameful what we have done in the name of Oded Yinon.

7. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,822
    Yawn. Still with the Zionist BS.

It was just fine? Just forget the Iran/Iraq War which was Sunni verses Shia........... Forget that Saddam used Chemical Weapons on the Kurds, and forget that the Civil War in Iraq is about Religion and has been about religion for some time..................As you cherry pick data.

We went into Iraq after we got a Black eye. We were ticked and ready to whoop someones ass.........Saddam had given us grief before and we were still enforcing no fly zones in Iraq...........We went into Iraq because of WMD's............I believed they would find them as I know Marines in the 1st Gulf War whose's monitors went off due to Sarin..........Multiple vehicles at the same time.........more than likely because we blew the hell out of their ammo dumps and bunkers.............We didn't find them later.........I was surprised but know they had them in the past. That is my position on the why. I didn't agree with a prolonged campaign. I wanted to hit them hard and get the hell out because the region is a shit hole anyway.

I've already discussed the Arab Spring and its association with the Food riots...........Their prices for basic food went threw the roof and the whole area exploded................ISIS is part of that explosion and are Sunni's trying to restore their power that was lost when we took out Saddam............They are a radical Islamic Sect who want to kill anyone who doesn't believe as they believe..........Which makes this civil war and War in general over Religion.............

The different sects of Islam are killing each other because they think their religion is better.........If it wasn't for this there wouldn't be an ISIS at all.

8. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,822
    I'm not against a 3 state option, but it will fail due to the resources such as oil, water and power. They'll never give up these assets without a fight. There is no denying that the regions are across versions of religion.

9. M.D. Rawlings

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,717
    Both you and eagle are seriously wrong about this. The artificial unification of three incompatible sectarian factions in a single-state Iraq cannot be maintained without a totalitarian strong man. That's the stability you're talking about, and nothing else but that! That's not a just or sustainable solution, and certainly the Kurds are not going to allow that to be imposed on them ever again and rightly so! Further, the current chaos is precisely due to the fact that a single-state solution is a balkanized monstrosity exacerbated by the rampage of ISIS/ISIL. Obama should have never armed the factious Syrian rebels. As for the Iraqi Shias and Sunnis let them kill each other if that's the best they can do with this historic opportunity. I say we back a western-friendly, independent Kurdistan and let the Iraqi Shias and Sunnis, who will never be reliable friends or allies, fend for themselves.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  10. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    When Linda comes out of the closet, her career will be over. Not even Fox will want to touch her, er him, er, whatever.