Lindsay Lohan

i think plain, normal women are the hottest ones out there. you make a plain woman happy, you make her feel confident, you make her feel appreciated and respected, and every single positive quality about her is magnified in ungodly amounts. then you see that all the stress, pollution, possibly poor eating/living habits and the putting up with bullshit for years that girl has experienced goes away, just like a beat up old car. once she's relieved of all this by your good actions, you have a gorgeous, nearly brand new one.

Nicely said Dan...

Getting new tires for my car doesn't make my car 'fake'...getting a better engine for the car doesn't make it 'fake'...

:)

jimnyc said:
I'm in love with picture #2!! :wank:

Picture #2 - Jim spanks it!!!!!!!

ugly.woman.jpg

ya know what really sucks? Makes me sick to my stomach actually...i'm lookin at those pics posted in the first post in this thread thinking 'awwww...yeah!! What a nice-looking piece of boo-tay'.

It was only a few years ago, she looked like this:

parent-trap-cover.jpg

Horrifying. :(

dudes. I am 16; tits are tits. Period.

My girlfriend says that if I was perfect I would offer her more massages
If she looked more like Linsdey Lohan I would love to give her a massage. A breast massage. With my mouth.

I can't help it if I have the uncanny ability to issue massages. Especially breast massages. Especially breast massages with my mouth. I really can't help that.

JohnGalt said:

I would have never known you were 16.. Most of the guys on here act 16..

Sorry guys I had too ! :laugh: :laugh:

My girlfriend says that if I was perfect I would offer her more massages
If she looked more like Linsdey Lohan I would love to give her a massage. A breast massage. With my mouth.

This is the greatest post in the history of the board!

Sandy73 said:
JohnGalt said:

I would have never known you were 16.. Most of the guys on here act 16..

Sorry guys I had too ! :laugh: :laugh:

Well I want to make the point that there is at least one adult male here.

That stuff doesn't bither me a bot.

I'll take two pickets to titsburg.

And give me the change in nipples and dimes.

This thread is about due from some fresh pics of the young lady in question.

Not as good as the first four, but I never expected this thread to be so popular, otherwise I'd have strung them out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back