Lindsay Lohan

Remind me sometime to tell you how much I hate you. :funnyface

Don't worry Joz, this is more Z's type! hahahahahah

curvycats105.jpg

When did lindsay grow up? :D

jan, dare i ask where the heck you get all these fatties? i mean do you just have a harddrive of fat pics on it somewhere or what?

janeeng said:
Don't worry Joz, this is more Z's type! hahahahahah

You know, for a large gal she's not all that bad. I think you can do better than that for him!

Zhukov said:
Maybe if she lost about a half ton.

And incidentally, I was to remind you how much you hated me. This is that reminder.

Ok. I hate you. I hate you alot.

You post pictures of these beautiful women that are among the minority. And I truly can appreciate beauty. But there are about 2 dozen super models in this world. The rest of us are just women.

When did lindsay grow up? :D

jan, dare i ask where the heck you get all these fatties? i mean do you just have a harddrive of fat pics on it somewhere or what?

Hahhaha, the internet is full of endless fatties!!!!! Hey, I went easy on Z, that really wasn't that bad at all.
:tng:

NATO AIR said:
damn she grew some big ol titays rather quick... hmm, what does everyone think about the apparent quality of the lucky plastic surgeon's work?

...or people could just be happy with what they're born with. :)

NATO AIR said:
damn she grew some big ol titays rather quick... hmm, what does everyone think about the apparent quality of the lucky plastic surgeon's work?

IF she had surgery, the doctor performed quite well...from what we can see. Nekkid boob shots would tell the tale.

As long as a surgeon does good work, do you know the best way to tell the difference between natural vs. enhanced boobs?

Enhanced boobs look 'perfect'.

-=d=- said:
IF she had surgery, the doctor performed quite well...from what we can see. Nekkid boob shots would tell the tale.

No IF abou it! All over the news. Think she was 16 when she got them from her mom???

Forum List

Back