Lindsay Lohan Reports for Jail

I wonder how it was decided who would do the strip search?....Lottery,short straw.Lucky Guard.Sure that rubber glove is up on E Bay tonight.

I wonder how it was decided who would do the strip search?....Lottery,short straw.Lucky Guard.Sure that rubber glove is up on E Bay tonight.

As well as the disinfectant used.

Really, I think you could probably catch something from that skank from over 20ft away.

If you want to hear something REALLY strange. The freak that broke into her house is in the same jail as she is.

Also, Wesley Snipes reported to prison today also. But he's pulling a stretch. 3 years OUCH.

We keep TVs on at work, with the sound turned down.
FOX was covering the shit out of the story, on one set, and CNN was reporting on the UE extension vote, on the other....

I thought I'd stepped in to an alternate dimension
:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxD8-utLEw]YouTube - Paris Hilton Released From Jail (6/26/07)[/ame]

she'll spend 14 days in jail, check the same violations for a black male youth and it's prob 14yrs if not third stike your out.

Thousands of people report for jail every month. Why on earth should the fact that Lindsay has money make her more special then them? Just ignore her. Stop giving her attention. That's what she wants. That's why she does this crap.

because she's getting special treatment.
A young poor kid would have been locked up a long time ago.

because she's getting special treatment.
A young poor kid would have been locked up a long time ago.

captainobvious.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back