Lindsay Lohan goes directly to jail

1monopoly1.jpg

I feel bad for her but I'm not really sure what she did either........?

I think the was caught with drug violations and was told that she had to enter rehab and was put on probation, then she was caught with more drugs while on probation, so she was sentenced to jail but released on bail until her jail term starts, then she tested postitive for drugs while at home prior to her jail term, so she was sent directly to jail without passing GO and without collecting $200.

I weep quietly for her....NOT.

Rehab a couple of times out VERY early both times, failed a probation drug test just a week or sou out of rehab?
Or so I heard on some TV chatter in the background.

she had more chances than the scion of the rich get.

I think the was caught with drug violations and was told that she had to enter rehab and was put on probation, then she was caught with more drugs while on probation, so she was sentenced to jail but released on bail until her jail term starts, then she tested postitive for drugs while at home prior to her jail term, so she was sent directly to jail without passing GO and without collecting $200.

So it's ALL about drugs or is there a DWI involved or something...???

Probably that too.

It doesn't really matter...she's part of the entitled Hollywood liberal elite.

Probably that too.

It doesn't really matter...she's part of the entitled Hollywood liberal elite.

Yeah they should just lock all of them up! :lol:

It just bothers me if it's only about drugs though...?

Why?

If someone breaks the law, and a judge makes a ruling, and then they violate that ruling, they are in a whole host of trouble with a lowercase "t" (because it is not a proper noun and it is in the middle of a sentence).

I do think that was DWI involved.

Why?

If someone breaks the law, and a judge makes a ruling, and then they violate that ruling, they are in a whole host of trouble with a lowercase "t" (because it is not a proper noun and it is in the middle of a sentence).

I do think that was DWI involved.

She is definitely in trouble with a capital "T" !!!

And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for POOL !!! :lol:

http://www.funatiq.com/images/lindsay-lohan-pool.jpg

I don't like Lindsay Lohan. And she is clearly a law breaker.

Nevertheless, I confess that I feel a bit sorry for her.

Regardless of the liberal philosophy that led her to drinking and drugging, which was a matter of her initial choice, I don't think anybody makes a conscious choice to BE a drug addict. And I am beginning to believe that she's just an addict. That is more sickness than it is criminality.

And her mom is an enabler. Her dad is a classic fuck up narcissistic bastard, too. Her "peers" are as bad as her mom, evidently consisting of enablers.

Jail cures nobody of addictions.

I do feel a bit sorry for her.

And she's got a nice rack, too.
images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back