Lindsay Graham threatens to destroy US solvency

Lindsay Graham: I Will Destroy America's Solvency Unless The Social Security Retirement Age Is Raised | ThinkProgress

I’m not going to raise the debt ceiling unless we get serious about keeping the country from becoming Greece, saving Social Security and Medicare [sic]. So here’s what i would like: meaningful entitlement reform — not to turn Social Security into private accounts, not to take a voucher approach to Medicare — but, adjust the age for Social Security, CPI changes and means testing and look beyond the ten-year window. I cannot in good conscience raise the debt ceiling without addressing the long term debt problems of this country and I will not.

Here we go again.

They would just love to force another blow to our credit.

how do you figure that with a 16 trillion dollar debt that the usa is solvent? you libtards are stupid wheb it comes to mone.

Long overdue.

I'm coming south. Time for this man to face truth.

someone is drunk

Not quite there yet friend. Tip another for me will you?

I'm having to face a reality I don't want to face. My husbands ex boy I don't even know how to explain it dad's ex husbands dad just died.

That makes no sense at all. Not at all. So Rog has to go to Florida. We have to face maybe we get this house. In Florida.

But then it looks like Franks going to bite the bullet up here at the same time. This is the step father.

I am so glad my folks took themselves out at the same time. :D I stroked out all at the same time.

You just have to try to breathe thru all of it.

I did not understand a single word of that but I feel for you all the same. Especially the way they drive in Florida. :redface:

lindsay is afraid of getting a primary

True, they’re more afraid of republican challengers than democratic.

There’s always another rightist waiting in the wings crazier than the incumbent.

No they fear us. They fear the likes of us.

We did it up here.

You are next.

Last edited:
Lindsey is scared of those SC teabaggers running someone against him in the next primary. There's a lot they can use against him.

Lindsay Graham: I Will Destroy America's Solvency Unless The Social Security Retirement Age Is Raised | ThinkProgress

I’m not going to raise the debt ceiling unless we get serious about keeping the country from becoming Greece, saving Social Security and Medicare [sic]. So here’s what i would like: meaningful entitlement reform — not to turn Social Security into private accounts, not to take a voucher approach to Medicare — but, adjust the age for Social Security, CPI changes and means testing and look beyond the ten-year window. I cannot in good conscience raise the debt ceiling without addressing the long term debt problems of this country and I will not.

Here we go again.

They would just love to force another blow to our credit.

Well, 2 credit downgrades on Odumma's watch.... Brilliant!

I had no idea that credit downgrades resulted in lower borrowing rates. Perhaps I should mess up my credit score so I can get a lower interest rate.

I've seen several reports that Lindsey Graham is a closet homo. If so, that's his business, but it's not good for America when a Senator can be so easily blackmailed and manipulated over his secret sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back