LindRonstadt

First saw her at a Bluegrass festival in 79 in Long Beach.

During rehearsal for the Johnny Cash show June Carter handed a stage hand some money and said go buy some panties for that girl.

You have some redeeming qualities afterall. :rolleyes:

Now the real test! Do you like barbershop quartets? :coffee:

During rehearsal for the Johnny Cash show June Carter handed a stage hand some money and said go buy some panties for that girl.

Hey, sometimes you just have to go commando...
She never went naked on stage, but sometimes, she did dress really, really sexy. Sometimes she went on stage dressed very close to this:

1976-Dec-photo-3-200.jpg

But when you look that good, why not show it off? She was a child of the 60's.

Hey, sometimes you just have to go commando...
She never went naked on stage, but sometimes, she did dress really, really sexy. Sometimes she went on stage dressed very close to this:

1976-Dec-photo-3-200.jpg

But when you look that good, why not show it off? She was a child of the 60's.

Like a horse... Like a horse... Of course... But no matter how good IT looks, you will regret it. Once it is out there... It is out there FOREVER! Myself, although tempted by the like, I have never shown IT to anyone important. :D

Linda was smoking hot too

She's still hot. A little heavier, a little less perky, but what made her beautiful in the past hasn't faded a bit.
She is actually I'll and hardly leaves her house. What a shame, she was a great singer.
Hell is going to freeze right over BULLDOG , we have found a subject that we agree on. Some great pictures of her in this youtube clip...

Music brings us together

Forum List

Back