Linda McMahon Running for Sentate in CT

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]1KAIA7NG8y8[/youtube]

Linda McMahon for Senate

Her announcement comes a day before Peter Schiff is expected to announce his official entry into the race. She says she won't be accepting any money from PAC's or special interests and she's going to limit what individuals can donate to her campaign to $100. The fact that she can outspend any of the other candidates without raising a dime and may have better name recognition than all of them could make her the top candidate in this race.

Of course she can outspend the other candidates and she doesn't even need donations. She and her Husband own the WWE for goodness sakes which continues to grow. :lol:

On the Republican side, she has a good shot for sure. I'd want to see her position on things but I'm willing to bet she'd do fairly well in the primaries.

The general election is another story.

Of course she can outspend the other candidates and she doesn't even need donations. She and her Husband own the WWE for goodness sakes which continues to grow. :lol:

On the Republican side, she has a good shot for sure. I'd want to see her position on things but I'm willing to bet she'd do fairly well in the primaries.

The general election is another story.

I don't know. She'd be able to outspend Dodd as well and he's extremely vulnerable. If I were Dodd I think she'd be the candidate I'd least want to go up against.

This is a mistake for Linda as the company she was a CEO of for decades has been accused of encouraging athletes to juice up on steroids and pain meds. Chris Benoit? Eddie Geuerro? Now Jeff Hardy was arrested for drug trafficking??

It sounds like this woman is willing to look the other way so her company can make money.

This is a mistake for Linda as the company she was a CEO of for decades has been accused of encouraging athletes to juice up on steroids and pain meds. Chris Benoit? Eddie Geuerro? Now Jeff Hardy was arrested for drug trafficking??

It sounds like this woman is willing to look the other way so her company can make money.

Pro Wrestler's Deaths

Forum List

Back