Linda Evans and Lee Majors in The Big Valley 1965 -1968

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Good as it gets.

2 "10s" in their mid twenties.

Probably were lovers for a while.

NCIS - Mark Harmon (star QB at UCLA in the early 70s , and Gena Rowlands -really used to be hot) good episode..........................

Good as it gets.

Farrah Fawcet and Lee Majors were married in the early 70s. She was very beautiful and funny. Linda Evans always seemed to be underconfident and even somewhat unstable..

I never knew much about Majors.

Barbara Stanwyck who was the older woman on TBV I do remember from The Thorn Birds, one of my all time favorite mini series.

Majors/Evans best stuff was in Big Valley -when the had veterns like Barbara Stanwcky, Richard Long, Peter Breck to tutor them.

And Majors has an ad pitching a hearing aid.

Still looks pretty good for his age IMO ..

Stanwyck and Long have passed - not sure about Peter Breck...

How old are you ppl? I was looking at Lee Majors and Linda Evans on Big Valley when I was in my early teens. While we are on the subject do you remember Lancer? I loved James Stacey who was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident and confined to a wheelchair. I thought he was gorgeous.

How old are you ppl? I was looking at Lee Majors and Linda Evans on Big Valley when I was in my early teens. While we are on the subject do you remember Lancer? I loved James Stacey who was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident and confined to a wheelchair. I thought he was gorgeous.

:) I never watched The Big Vally but heard of it over the years. I knew Linda Evans from Dynasty back in the 80s. I'd like to see TBV tho.

Heath (Lee Majors) in Big Valley was flat-out gorgeous .

Yes he was :)

big-valley-10053261.jpg

Good as it gets.

OMG

I love you to death.

Hey hey hey I started a drive in movie thread on another forum.

You are so perfect for it.

Let me raise you Omar Shariff in Doctor Zhivago and raise you Robert Mitchum in anything on the planet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back