Lincoln's Natural Born Citizenship and hypen-American hate

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
What the hell is Southern Hospitality when everyone is supposed to be an American Citizen competing equally with equal values in everything, the minute you see them? Its supposed to be a virtue of welcoming those who aren't immediately the same spot you are ? This all starts back at the uniquely American Natural Born here Citizens under Lincoln, so we have some newly made Citizenship and its based on if you're born here. Nowhere else in the world.Then, Teddy Roosevelt hates on anyone who is Polish-American or hyphenated American. Nobody is Cosmopolitan like during Wilson's administration. My discussion is totally different from if I want More diverse people to enjoy whatever, I hope Pakistanis take over jobs and every state in the Union. This is totally different if I feel my culture or the original culture of the United States people is best, we should have dominant aggressive other cultures. See what they've been silently doing since Lincoln? What in the world is our golden evaluation of Citizenship that we impose on the world? What is the improvement? US Citizenship means you got to only like and associate with other Americans. Valued people move all over the place and maintain their heritage. Thomas Stonewall Jackson, was first a Scotsman, identifying a Scotsman cause in the Confederacy, and his family maintains the colors of Scotland not the Confederate flag. They've made a hazing ritual, I Guess.

Last edited:
None of those people you mentioned committed a crime by illegally crossing the border, in order to get here.

None of those people you mentioned committed a crime by illegally crossing the border, in order to get here.

so, since the white man killed off the Indian & stole the land then none of the people coming across the border NOW committed a crime by illegally crossing the border, in order to get here?

History is fun, huh?

so, since the white man killed off the Indian & stole the land then none of the people coming across the border NOW committed a crime by illegally crossing the border, in order to get here?

History is fun, huh?

Fuck'em. Those Indians killed off whomever was here before they got here. They didn't own the land, they had no title, no borders or landmarks. They didn't develop the land or build any structures besides mud huts. They also had no system of immigration or laws against anyone coming here.

History is fun, huh?

Fuck'em. Those Indians killed off whomever was here before they got here. They didn't own the land, they had no title, no borders or landmarks. They didn't develop the land or build any structures besides mud huts. They also had no system of immigration or laws against anyone coming here.

well, at least they didn't have some fvcking green ass hair

• Banned
The Iriqouis Nations is a Nation of Immigrants, hey now. At least its an Iriqouis Confederacy. "Kawnfederacah". Greek Revivalism run wild in Iriqouis times. I'm a shaman of the sky father, tradition dictates, this territory belongs to the white man, ancient laws of Indian religion.

What the hell is Southern Hospitality when everyone is supposed to be an American Citizen competing equally with equal values in everything, the minute you see them? Its supposed to be a virtue of welcoming those who aren't immediately the same spot you are ? This all starts back at the uniquely American Natural Born here Citizens under Lincoln, so we have some newly made Citizenship and its based on if you're born here. Nowhere else in the world.Then, Teddy Roosevelt hates on anyone who is Polish-American or hyphenated American. Nobody is Cosmopolitan like during Wilson's administration. My discussion is totally different from if I want More diverse people to enjoy whatever, I hope Pakistanis take over jobs and every state in the Union. This is totally different if I feel my culture or the original culture of the United States people is best, we should have dominant aggressive other cultures. See what they've been silently doing since Lincoln? What in the world is our golden evaluation of Citizenship that we impose on the world? What is the improvement? US Citizenship means you got to only like and associate with other Americans. Valued people move all over the place and maintain their heritage. Thomas Stonewall Jackson, was first a Scotsman, identifying a Scotsman cause in the Confederacy, and his family maintains the colors of Scotland not the Confederate flag. They've made a hazing ritual, I Guess.

iu

MisterBeale wtf that picturebomb means nothing to me at all. Don't aegyo my posts too.
My apologies.

I didn't know that English was not your native tongue. I thought you had been drinking.

Your alliteration is choppy, and your posting time E.S.T. (for instance, NY) time makes it probably that you have been drinking as a causal explanation.

I am not trying to be cute.

Thanks for teaching me a new word. Urban Dictionary: Aegyo

You might really like it here at around 4:30 am Sunday morning. :auiqs.jpg:

Ya the Korean tends to make up why they're mad at everyone, the name for their Always-Angry and down-trodden attitude is called Hanguk said one writer. Then, they got these military list of requirements to satisfy everything they're mad offensively about, which includes facebooking?! Then, they do some double-stuff going in my mouth aegyo and wait for your attentive identification. Which aegyo is not hand masturbation followed with mouth sex? Which one isn't? One's you twist the 2 of them, one's you point because you got the stuff, one is hippy peace sign I like illegal drugs and relaxation. Lee Myung-bak said I'm correct on all these, he sent me an e-mail. So literally, again all the continued targeted grudges? Every Korean can't appreciate being on time or furthering the goals of effective engagement, it has to be a relationship feeling I never possibly have with Anybody. I am from the clock empire of the company, not really.

Hawaii is a test-case of the whole problem. So, British missionaries set up a Queen-Victoria like Queen, United States gets Hawaii, we topple it and its a native state and call American tourists howlies.

Last edited:

Maybe you're too many cultures mixed up together, who hated each other from the start.

America was a strange, improbable combination of things.

But don't get upset. It's only a theory.

Ya Like, Oliver Cromwell's Puritan motto, "God is King", overthrow King Charles, George Washington gaining the English Bill of Rights, "rights of Englishman", I mean its all so mixed , complicated, and not taught in schools, the English Civil War for instance. Its complicated that the Scots aided the English in overthrowing a Union Jack United Kingdom, that there's a majority of Presbyterians in Korea, that it stands for the Native Governance of Native Peoples, from Ahn Changho to Lee Myung-bak, totally mixed up and confusing, especially its not in any textbooks.

Ya Like, Oliver Cromwell's Puritan motto, "God is King", overthrow King Charles, George Washington gaining the English Bill of Rights, "rights of Englishman", I mean its all so mixed , complicated, and not taught in schools, the English Civil War for instance. Its complicated that the Scots aided the English in overthrowing a Union Jack United Kingdom, that there's a majority of Presbyterians in Korea, that it stands for the Native Governance of Native Peoples, from Ahn Changho to Lee Myung-bak, totally mixed up and confusing, especially its not in any textbooks.

The English got over all of that long ago. Though the class system still remains. You're judged by your table manners, more than having money.

There's a curious culture in America of cruelty and punching down. This piece could explain it. I might link the whole article later. It makes for interesting reading.

"Each new tribe that came to this Promised Land brought the burden of being despised, subjugated, oppressed, with them. They were finally above someone else in a social hierarchy. They were not at the bottom anymore. But to be above requires somone else to be below. And so there was a constant battle for relative position within a growing hierarchy — hence, dominance, competition, conquest soon became the prized cultural values, norms, and institutional goals. Cruelty as a way of life was born.

When we noted that the despised of England hated the newly arrived despised of France hated the newly arrived despised of Germany and so on, not to mentions natives, blacks, and Asians, in an endless vicious circle, we are also saying: America was learning to be cruel, by forever constructing greater heirachies to seize the fruits of a Promised Land. But greater hierarchies require greater cruelty to climb up, too. And the irony is that all this is what the despised came to America to escape."

History is fun, huh?

What color is your ass hair?

History is fun, huh?

What color is your ass hair?

prolly the color of shit, maybe; you wanna come sniff & look?

Forum List

Back