Lincoln was a woman

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Let me set the tone of this message with my favorite Lincoln joke.

I know Lincoln was a woman because she was shot in the box.

Not being a fan of Abraham Lincoln, and motion pictures, I might just rent the film titled Lincoln. A one-time reversal of my longstanding bias against the two is based on the reviews I’ve been reading. Namely, the film shows Lincoln as a politician.

. . . the film strips off the candy-coated façade of Lincoln from the junior high textbooks and reveals a far more accurate picture of a shrewd and pragmatic politician – which Lincoln was, far more than an idealist championing abolition or the sanctity of the union – working, conniving and cajoling a boisterous, cantankerous Congress into passing the 13th Amendment. This approach, which is the heart of the book from which this film is adapted (“Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln”), gives the political junkie a thrill ride of insider political twists and shenanigans from an era when lawmakers weren’t afraid to call one another rotten dirty snakes – and worse – on the floor of the House, while spinning a lovely and eloquent backstabbing at a cocktail party later that evening.

Nothing can possibly demean a man more effectively than proving he was a politician. That’s why I’ve always suspected that a politician invented the phrase “Never speak ill of the dead.” Nobody knows this better than a politician —— If you can’t speak ill of a dead politician there’s really nothing else to say. For 147 years Lincoln got double protection because he was assassinated. Had he died of old age I doubt if his public persona would be the stuff of legends.

And let’s not forget Lincoln’s propaganda value. Parasite teachers pounding Lincoln’s god-like status into generations of school children did more for totalitarian government than did all of the Democrat presidents combined. That, in itself, says a lot about bipartisanship since Lincoln was the first Republican party president.

NOTE: George Washington and Abraham Lincoln run neck and neck in polls asking which president was the greatest. George and Abe are best-known for the wars they are associated with. General Washington fought a foreign government for freedom, individual liberties, and limited government while President Lincoln took the country to an unparalleled slaughter of Americans for the glory of government. Figure out that one if you can!

How do politicians see themselves? That’s easy. They all convince themselves they have to control everybody’s behavior in order to make the world a better place. The Affordable Care Act is a better place to hear them tell it. Never mind that death panels will kill everybody bureaucrats think should not live. Remember this when the corpses plie up. Bureaucrats never do the actual killing until after politicians legalize the machinery. Bottom line: Politicians not only get rich along the way they get away with murder.

If my judgement is too harsh for our present crop in government they can always spite people like me by doing nothing more than the Constitution enumerates.

Lincoln’s amendment

I believe that the final sentence in the XIII Amendment shows Lincoln’s evil intentions more than anything else he did legislatively:

XIII Amendment​

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

That one sentence transforms the original Bill of Rights into a government Bill of Rights. Notice that not one of the Rights in the original Bill of Rights is strengthened by “appropriate legislation.” Ultimately, the government ordering Americans to do as they are told is directly related to those 11 words. Legislation ordering Americans to purchase goods and services ——even when killing Americans is in the legislation—— as it is in the ACA —— is the worst result of Lincoln’s amendment.

And how’s this for irony. Freeing black slaves in the South ended up enslaving everyone to Lincoln’s all-powerful government. If the XVI Amendment isn’t involuntary servitude it will do until something better comes along.

This final excerpt from Drew Zahn’s piece had me laughing:

. . . this film takes place right after Lincoln’s re-election, which he won by a 10-point margin … after you discount the votes from half the country (thanks to secession). Considering roughly 70 percent of the country hated his guts and half the country up and left the union because of his first election, I’m just not feeling the “love” for Lincoln.

Look what Hollywood has done to Lincoln now
Exclusive: Drew Zahn reviews Steven Spielberg's biopic on 16th president
Published: 5 hours ago
by DREW ZAHN

Look what Hollywood has done to Lincoln now

Hussein is more like Lincoln than he knows. The Secession Movement along with the majority who hate his guts proves it.

I’ll close with the amendment that was ratified but never implemented. It has nothing to do with the topic. I’m including it because it might be of interest to anyone who might want to analyze the Missing XIII Amendment in relation to the United Nations:

Amendment XIII
Passed by Congress May 1, 1810 - Ratified December 9, 1812.​

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the united States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

(Considerable controversy surrounds this Amendment - The official position of the Federal Government is that it was never ratified - but - in the past few months there is more than ample evidence that shows the Amendment was properly ratified on December 9, 1812, and if not then, certainly no later than March 10, 1819.

http://www.constitutionalconcepts.org/13thamendment.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back