Limit what foodstamps are able to buy?

I actually agree with Republicans on this. No pops on foodstamps. Only healthy foods that will keep them alive. No coca cola or mountain dews.

Of course, where's the fun in promoting dependency on the state if we can't use for a little arm-twisting here and there, eh?

I actually agree with Republicans on this. No pops on foodstamps. Only healthy foods that will keep them alive. No coca cola or mountain dews.

Of course, where's the fun in promoting dependency on the state if we can't use for a little arm-twisting here and there, eh?
I don’t think anyone other than a Coca Cola lobbyist or flaming liberal could make an argument for allowing such a bad for you product on the list of things that qualify for food-stamps. Which are you?

Why not twinkees? They probably do qualify. They shouldn’t.

This is common sense.

I don’t think anyone other than a Coca Cola lobbyist or flaming liberal could make an argument for allowing such a bad for you product on the list of things that qualify for food-stamps. Which are you?

Why not twinkees? They probably do qualify. They shouldn’t.

This is common sense.

No. It's using dependency to tell people how to live. It's a nasty one-two punch that Democrats and Republicans cooperate to deliver. They lure the poor into dependency on the state, and then use it to bully them.

Doungnuts cake chips gum candy soda ?
junkfoodjunky.jpg

Should these "entitlements be limited to nutritional food to stretch the tax payers investment?
corn chips are made from whole grain...

Forum List

Back