Limbaugh – ‘When WOMEN Got The Right To Vote Is When It All Went Downhill’

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Limbaugh –

AUDIO INSIDE LINK

Recently on his radio show, Limbaugh took a call from a man who wanted to blame Obama’s 2008 election on uninformed youth. Limbaugh interrupted him and said……drumroll…..

“Ehhh, I can do one better than that. When WOMEN got the right to vote is when it all went downhill. Because that’s when votes started being cast with emotion and uh, maternal instincts that government ought to reflect …….”

Here’s what is so sad about this. Rush wasn’t joking. Despite the fact that Limbaugh believes women are worth less than men, he will keep his women supporters. This is astounding. They will make excuses for him and continue to tune in for their daily dose of misogyny, lies and blatant hatred. “Thank you sir, may I have another?” These women are worse than the bloated ego-maniac. They pay his salary and they vote.

I happened to be listening at the time (I try to check in with the partisan blabbers on both sides when possible), and it was quite clear he was joking. He also said he was joking. Rush knows how to get a rise out of his opponents, and they react right on cue, just like Pavlov's dogs, barking and whining.

This guy wouldn't have nearly the influence he has if the Left would just ignore him.

Limbaugh –

AUDIO INSIDE LINK

Recently on his radio show, Limbaugh took a call from a man who wanted to blame Obama’s 2008 election on uninformed youth. Limbaugh interrupted him and said……drumroll…..

“Ehhh, I can do one better than that. When WOMEN got the right to vote is when it all went downhill. Because that’s when votes started being cast with emotion and uh, maternal instincts that government ought to reflect …….”

Here’s what is so sad about this. Rush wasn’t joking. Despite the fact that Limbaugh believes women are worth less than men, he will keep his women supporters. This is astounding. They will make excuses for him and continue to tune in for their daily dose of misogyny, lies and blatant hatred. “Thank you sir, may I have another?” These women are worse than the bloated ego-maniac. They pay his salary and they vote.

So he doesn't think he's emotional? The big fat dummy.

I happened to be listening at the time (I try to check in with the partisan blabbers on both sides when possible), and it was quite clear he was joking. He also said he was joking. Rush knows how to get a rise out of his opponents, and they react right on cue, just like Pavlov's dogs, barking and whining.

This guy wouldn't have nearly the influence he has if the Left would just ignore him.

:clap2: Really!?! Joking? He's either still on drugs, or needs to be.:eusa_whistle:

:clap2: Really!?! Joking? He's either still on drugs, or needs to be.:eusa_whistle:

Well, whichever, but he sure is effective. He'd be less so if the Left would stop helping him.

Well, whichever, but he sure is effective. He'd be less so if the Left would stop helping him.

The guy just helps himself.

Oh yah, he effective in dividing this nation even more than it already is/was. The answer does not lie in division but instead in uniting. Unless of course one is in on the divide and conquer strategy. He needs help alrighty! He's just another asshole in a long list of assholes.

Since your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar, saying he was joking only proves he wasn't joking when he not only said it but explained why he believes it. It was only after his handlers told him in his bionic ear to back off it that he pretended he was joking to try to avoid losing more advertisers.

The problem with the joke lie is he has been saying that for years, and never once was he joking!!!! And his OWN transcripts show he was not joking in the past!!!!!!

Clintons Plan to Blow Up Convention - The Rush Limbaugh Show
August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

McCain-Palin, Joined in Progress - The Rush Limbaugh Show
August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)
RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

grum·ble/ˈgrəmbəl/
Verb:
Complain or protest about something in a bad-tempered but typically muted way.

Last edited:
I thought Rush was off the air

What happened Liberals?

He seems to continue to inflame you guys.

Oh yah, he effective in dividing this nation even more than it already is/was. The answer does not lie in division but instead in uniting. Unless of course one is in on the divide and conquer strategy. He needs help alrighty! He's just another asshole in a long list of assholes.
And the America-hating POS is quite proud of his dividing this great country!!!

March 22, 2010
RUSH: * I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this.* I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide.* It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Since your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar...

So this time I'm a RIGHT-winger. Back and forth, back and forth. Too funny.

Partisan ideologues are a hoot. Everything has to be black-or-white, binary, us or them.

Keeps things simple, I guess.

Since your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar, saying he was joking only proves he wasn't joking when he not only said it but explained why he believes it. It was only after his handlers told him in his bionic ear to back off it that he pretended he was joking to try to avoid losing more advertisers.

The problem with the joke lie is he has been saying that for years, and never once was he joking!!!! And his OWN transcripts show he was not joking in the past!!!!!!

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)
RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

grum·ble/ˈgrəmbəl/
Verb:

Partisan ideologues are a hoot. Everything has to be black-or-white, binary, us or them.

You defended your Messiahrushie's attack on women as a "joke" when my post made it obvious it was no joke and has never been a joke all the years he's been saying the same thing. And your partisan ideology is made obvious by your failing to address the fact that he has been saying the same thing for years and he was not only dead serious when he said it but also extremely pissed that women have the vote. Instead you chose to attack me for pointing out the obvious.
Thank you.

August 8, 2008

August 29, 2008

grum·ble/ˈgrəmbəl/
Verb:

You defended your Messiahrushie's attack on women as a "joke" when my post made it obvious it was no joke and has never been a joke all the years he's been saying the same thing. And your partisan ideology is made obvious by your failing to address the fact that he has been saying the same thing for years and he was not only dead serious when he said it but also extremely pissed that women have the vote. Instead you chose to attack me for pointing out the obvious.
Thank you.

Why don't you chill out, asswipe, before you blow a fucking gasket.

Ain't that the truth. I usually find out what Rush is talking about by some leftie having a stroke about what they heard him say.

I thought Rush was off the air

What happened Liberals?

He seems to continue to inflame you guys.

That's some funny shit ain't it? The harder they whine and try to shut him down the stronger he gets.

During the BC pill thing with that slut from Georgetown, whatever her name is, lefties were boycotting Rush's advertisers. Problem there is that they also advertise on Fat Head Ed's show and all the other LW blabbermouths.

Ain't that the truth. I usually find out what Rush is talking about by some leftie having a stroke about what they heard him say.

What cracks me up is the way the fall for it, over and over and over.

They're his biggest supporters, and they haven't figured it out yet.

August 8, 2008

August 29, 2008

grum·ble/ˈgrəmbəl/
Verb:

Thank you.

Why don't you chill out, asswipe, before you blow a fucking gasket.

Discussion oriented posts only, please.

:lol:
we have the liberals for that...we can turn Rush off

Forum List

Back