Limbaugh wants AOC to keep flapping her lips

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
0719efef-3bb8-4fed-9c19-8aa0711c3fc9.jpeg

David, that is. Or words to that effect. :)

But here's the good news. AOC is unteachable, because she is unwilling to be taught. Full of hubris, she already knows everything and is the champion of every leftist cause. She leads with her unbridled emotions, happily ignorant of the facts. House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi would love to corral her but would not dare even hint at that, shrewdly recognizing the mob attraction AOC enjoys with the Party's shrieking base. Pelosi knows better than to chastise AOC and so ducked the question when asked why AOC never shuts up.

Well, I'm with Pelosi, for different reasons. Please don't shut up, AOC. We appreciate your drawing a sharp contrast every day between the noxious views of your party, which now dutifully embodies your extremism, and those representing responsible governance. Thank you for liberally exercising your First Amendment freedoms.

Much more @ LIMBAUGH: Please Don't Shut Up, AOC

And I want Rush to keep flapping his lips. Also Hannity and esp. Giuliano (where is he lately).
Those guys get paid millions to flap their lips. Why? Because people like them and tune them in on the radio and TV while advertisers pay billions to the stations. Hint: Think before you bray.

And I want Rush to keep flapping his lips. Also Hannity and esp. Giuliano (where is he lately).
Those guys get paid millions to flap their lips. Why? Because people like them and tune them in on the radio and TV while advertisers pay billions to the stations. Hint: Think before you bray.

I suspect Rush has the hots for her.

People watch WWE also

Some people have simple tastes

:auiqs.jpg:

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country," Mr. Limbaugh said on his short-lived television program on Oct. 5, 1995. "And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs."

He added, "And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

limbaugh.jpg
:lmao:

People watch WWE also

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country," Mr. Limbaugh said on his short-lived television program on Oct. 5, 1995. "And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs."

He added, "And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

limbaugh.jpg
I actually remember this but I thought it was during the clinton administration...he had someone in his employ go out and buy the drugs for him didn't he?...I think he also went deaf in one ear from the use of the drugs he was taking.

I suspect Rush has the hots for her.

This wasn't Rush!

It was his brother, David.

People watch WWE also

limbaugh.jpg
I actually remember this but I thought it was during the clinton administration...he had someone in his employ go out and buy the drugs for him didn't he?...I think he also went deaf in one ear from the use of the drugs he was taking.

yep - oxy abuse can lead to deafness. that's why he has that cochlear implant & for a while he wasn't the obese creature dittoheads have come to worship.

People watch WWE also

limbaugh.jpg

yep - oxy abuse can lead to deafness. that's why he has that cochlear implant & for a while he wasn't the obese creature dittoheads have come to worship.
ditto

limbaugh.jpg
So of course liberals who want so badly to pretend to be inclusive want to persecute someone for a past sin. My my. Way to be so inclusive.

limbaugh.jpg
So of course liberals who want so badly to pretend to be inclusive want to persecute someone for a past sin. My my. Way to be so inclusive.

oh please... rush deserves no sympathy given his past track record on a host of things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back